+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help needed from a girls point of view

Help needed from a girls point of view

Hi Im new to the forum just joined because i really need advice from a girls put of view.

3-4 years ago I met this girl initially we where just friends but I did not really like her in a Gf way but she liked me in a Bf way and to be honest I have forever regretted not taking my chance when I had it's the only thing in regret in my life.A year or so later she had been with her boyfriend a few months and we where still close in a friendship way but at this point I had fell for her in a big way and 3 years later I'm still badly in love with her.About a year ago she split with her boyfriend briefly and I told her how I felt but she said she didn't like me in a Bf way anymore and then a few weeks later she was back with her boyfriend , but she has split with her boyfriend for good now they don't speak no more.We still speak but we are not as close as we used to be but I'm still as in love with her as ever.

So the advice I need is what should I do ? Do i tell her again how much I like her and let her know I never stop thinking of her ? , she lives 2 hours away from me and I'm thinking of saying to her give me one chance I will drive to your house right this minute and take you out , just one chance you have nothing to lose and I will show you how much I really want you. There really is no other guy out there who feels in love with her the way I do , I have to see her on facebook and just think what I would give to be with her, I think about her all the time , and she is the only girl I want I have not had a relationship with anybody else because she is the only one I want

Just wanted to get a girls advice on my situation and what you think my best way would be about getting her to see how much she means to mean. I really would do anything for her.

Thanks x x
    Last edited by Groovylove; 29-06-11 at 06:04 AM.

You missed your window of opportunity 3 years ago. People can change a lot over 3 years you know and she did already tell you no once before. And to boot you are not close anymore and for a reason....she has no interest in you, that's done. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of sad news but you are strangling yourself with these feelings to the point you don't see the reality of the situation. You should never confess serious feeling to someone you are not in a relationship with....they are not ready to receive such feeling and it scares them away because you seem desperate. All you had to do was ask her out on a date and let the relationship grow into those feelings. You can try to just hang out with her again and then ask her for a date BUT don't expect things to go well. You are setting yourself up for some serious heartbreak.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's already said no, leave her alone.