+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First date ideas???

First date ideas???

Hey everyone

I was at the Y last week and ran into a girl I haven't seen in about 7 years...when I was in grade school. I have been talking to her a little bit via text and she said to give her a call some time.

She told me randomly when we were talkin about labor day that she is free saterday and sunday.

Any ideas for a date? Once again I haven't seen her in a while so I don't wanna do anything crazy.

thanks
    sc

In my country people usually go on their first dates at the cafe, and it's like a stupid habit, which I myself find strange. I think there are a lot of other places to be with a girl you like, you can ask her if she wants theatre, or some music band, some other interesting show, just a thing that's unusual. But if you consider the above strange, you can always go on a coffee date, talk about things etc... However, just be nice, try to make her smile once in a while , but remember to be yourself, that's the most important thing, do not try to impress her with things that just aren't you. Greetings