+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm in love with my best friend

I'm in love with my best friend

So I have know this girl since 5th grade and we have always been really close and have been great friends for years. I have always had feelings for her and let her know how I have felt before but she usually tells me that she doesn't feel the same way. We both finished our sophomore year of college and my feelings for her are stronger than they have ever been. We hang out all the time and I sense that she actually may like me now. I really want to bring it up to her that we should be together but I want to make sure I do it the right way. I am just looking for some advice on how to approach the situation. Any help would would be great!

I'm in love with my best friend

It is risky but possible. I know many people have relationships with their best friend but they make awesome relationships. Just need to talk to her about it. If she have similar feeling then its awesome Maybe, she likes you the same way.
    Last edited by sampa; 12-07-10 at 01:34 PM.
    The site serves as the one stop shop for all information related to Laura Vandervoort. It is one of the most popular and fastest growing online sources for quality pictures, videos and hot news related to Laura’s work and current engagements. Surfers can seamlessly browse through the site and gain from the latest pieces of information about Laura Vandervoort.

It's hard to say at the moment. Does she sometimes flirt with you? Or act more nervous around you.than other people? Stuff like that may mean she likes you back. Sometimes it is best to tell her that you have feelings for her, but be warned that if she doesn't like you back that way, this may make your friendship awkward.