+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just Need Some Input

Just Need Some Input

Hello All,

i was dating with the girl for 2+years...lived with her for 1+year...im not saying we had a perfect relationship but i think it was better than most...then one day she broke it off...its been a month now and really haven't talk to her...she said that's its over and there's no chance of us getting back together and i believe that i was just wondering if this girl really meant it...we had a talk recently and she said that she thinks this is a right decision for her and best for us to move on...im trying my best to do that but at the same time there's that hope inside me that wants to try again...i guess what im trying to ask is...is it really OVER?

sorry to hear that dude. Believe me when I say, when a girl has made up her mind, there is nothing you can say or do to change that. Best is to cut off all contact with her. Don't call, don't text, none of those stuff. Let her be, just try your best not to think of her and move on. I know its easier said then done. But you have to be strong.

best of luck to you.

Unfortunately she probably made this decision a long time before finally breaking it off, and has completely made up her mind. I can understand your need for some closure.. why did it end? What did you do wrong? etc.. But if she's not going to talk about it, she's just not going to.

Best to cut all ties, and get on with your life. Maybe one day she'll call you and let you know what went so wrong. But don't get your hopes up that you'll get back together.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Both lostwithyou and shheadz are right,
    Her mind was made up a long time ago. Step down and begin the healing process. Its crap and u wont want to believe it but it has to be done.

best of luck
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different