+ Follow This Topic

Thread: High School Relationships

anachronistic Guest

High School Relationships

We were riding back to our hometown from a jazz festival on a bus. My jazz band and I. A girl was reading out loud, questions from this girly magazine she was reading. One of the questions was "Should High School Relationships be serious?"

Everyone piddled around, thinking of an answer. The most common answer was no and it is too young to be dating seriously.

I never shared my opinion with the band. Instead, I just sat there, thinking about it.

I have come to a conclusion about relationships; high school relationships, marriages, all different kinds of relationships. All relationships should be serious. If you aren't loyal or serious or anything with your friends, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your wife, husband, then you simply don't deserve them. It shouldn't happen period.

If all you want to do is have fun, then you should have fun. Not have a relationship.

I agree with you. Good Post.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Another magnificant post.

Two thunbs up.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

I agree %100 as if you wern't serious you'd hurt the other person and thats wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Plus, if your relationships aren't serious then you will never learn. I am glad my relationships in highschool ended horribly so now that Im a bit older I know some stuff. I know how to handle the bads in a relationship. If they were just superficial relationships they would have been a 100% waste of my time.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein