+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I make my move??

How do I make my move??

Hey everyone,

I desperately need everyone's advice..
    I'll explain the situation here.

I go to fitness quite often, and one of the instructors giving lessons there is just absolutely gorgeous (I find anyway).
    But during the lessons there is a great amount of flirting going on between us. We are both younger 18, so younger than most the ppl who go there. Anyway, the whole lesson he will just look at me, and give me ocasionaly smiles. It seems like the other ppl don't exist to him. Some people noticed this as well, so it's not just me making it up. This flirting goes on and on, but we havn't gotten much further than saying hi to each other.
    We are 'friends' on one of those pages like facebook n myspace etc. But havn't said a word to each other there either. I found out on his profile there that he has a girlfriend. Maybe this is why...

But now my problem is, what do I do. I have a mayor crush on him! However horrible it is, I'm not too bothered he has a girlfriend, I just have to make him mine. But how do I handle this carefully?? I'll never dare go back to fitness if this ends all wrong. So how do I get on talkin terms even to him??

Thanks everyone!!!

Vibey

there's no goodway to steal someones boyfriend without looking like a bitch IMO...look elsewhere?

indiana jones style: write love you on your eye lids and close your eyes when he looks at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    indiana jones style: write love you on your eye lids and close your eyes when he looks at you.
    .:genius:.

Hi,
    After reading your thread, i believe many who have read your post would think less of you due to your intention. Nevertheless i see it the other way. Although stealing a someone else bf/gf is not a right thing, i do believe everyone have the right to be interested or fancy in one another. The best way i can suggest is get to know him. There is nothing wrong with a girl making the move first. We're in the 21st century, everyone is equal. If he or anyone else thing less of you then you know what type of person they are. Once you got to know him, the best way is to give him hint or confront him and let him. If he choose you over his girlfriend then to my opinion isn't isn't worth it. Cause for all you know the same scenario can happen when he's dating you. And if he decline your offer, then you know he's a good one. That when you find ways to get him! good luck, i'll drop by every often just see how you went ^^

thanks everyone.. I think iv kinda thought about it all better...
    I dont wanna be the bad person in makin him break up wit his gf.. and I dont want a guy who wud flirt this much with others.. so im just gona have fun flirtin wit him, but nothin more .. hehe

yeah...double post. lol -.-
    "Life is a bitch, and then YOU die." -my neighbor

First post

Good luck man.
    Last edited by 303zachary; 03-08-07 at 05:21 AM. Reason: It was latin!