+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need an advice, falling i love

Need an advice, falling i love

Hello, everyone!

Recently, I have started to feel love to one girl, who is a new student of my university and from other country. I dont have almost no experience on love matters, i didnt have many girldriends) Because im not so confident enough to express my feeling or kind of shy.

I dont have any idea how to approach that girl. Because, im afraid that she might ignore me, and since i had once bad experience when i was ignored by one girl, when i expressed my love.

The girl im talking about, is kind of shy, funny and intelligent, i guess. I know these features, because we are taking the same class now.

Can anyone give some advice on this situation?

you are not in love-you are infatuated. there is a big difference.

stop fearing rejection. You have to ask her out. Its either going to be a yes or a no. If your really shy-get her number or facebook and talk to her through text first.

Start with Hi every day and add something. Everytime you face the fear its start dieng. Find a Sasha Daygame and SimplePickup videos on youtube - watch them all learn a lot about aproaching girls.

Confident, dominant rather than shy and quiet.

You can even create win-win situation /watch?v=sByhtRHVaAo&list=RD02TLjk2dtYnqE

You need to stop putting girls you like up on a pedestal, and worship the ground they walk on....they hate that. Tip: never ever say you are in love with them when you are not even dating them....it comes off as obsessive and creepy behavior which makes them run away from you. If you find a girl you like, just start up a conversation, and let her know who you are and stuff. Make sure you ask questions about her, and keep good eye contact. Confidence wins over girls. Then ask her for a date. If she says no, graciously accept the rejection by saying "Well it was nice to meet you, maybe I'll catch up with you again sometime. You have a nice day". or something like that and then give her a smile like you are being a good sport about it, and then carry on with your business.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You need to stop putting girls you like up on a pedestal, and worship the ground they walk on....they hate that
    Great point about pedestal. You basicaly stop being vegetable when you realise that you are enought and girl dont need a hero but someone reliable who is there for her. If you do things that you respect and have some passion in life(like hobby) then thats basicaly enought. Realise that girls think about themselfs as average humans but yes they will be like queens if you act like a servant. They are as high as low you put yourself.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 16-03-13 at 03:23 AM.