+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dependent

Dependent

I used to hate school. I always couldn't wait for the day to end so I could run back home to my precious video games, computer, guitar, etc. Now I love school, because I have friends, but also because its FULL OF GIRLS!

Then I come home, and I sit here for 6 hours, waiting for the day to end. Sometimes I just stare at my email or IM hoping that someone will sign on. Whenever I'm alone, I'm depressed. This is apparently known as a "dependent disorder".

My problem is, its hard to be dependent, and at the same time, make it seem like you're not, like you have better things to do. I just want to know if I'm not the only one that feels this way, because its really reassuring when other people do.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

oh hunny tons of people feel this way...espsatioanly (god i cant spell) people part of forums...its a sucha natrual reaction to get depressed when ur lonley or have nothing to do...thats why half of america is fat
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

I think everyone feels this way at some point, you just have to fill the time by arranging to see friends outside school, taking up a new hobby etc...