+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my friends best friend like me

Does my friends best friend like me

I have a friend who named Mandi, I've known for about a year and a half. We hung out often at least 2 times a week and had class together, so we saw each other often. We dont hang out as often she has a boyfriend but every now and then we go see a movie or get dinner. She's a really good person so I like still being able to be friends. So she has this friend named Elly who I first met at a party Mandi ask me to go to with her. Mandi introduced us and we talked for about 5 min and took some tequila shots. A couple months later all three of us went to dinner and maybe a month later went out to a bar. We got pretty drunk and at one point I felt like Elly was flirting with me but I dismissed it because I thought she was way out of my league. (I'm 6'2 350lbs btw and this girl was about 5'1 maybe 100lbs) in other words im a big guy and shes a tiny girl. I dont think Im the ugliest guy alive but im not evryones first choice either, and we never had any previous meaningful conversation. So naturally I just played it off and I guess that sounds dumb but I based it on personal experience. So a little while went by before I saw her again. But she randomly hmu to smoke with her one day. Nothing happened we smoke and talked that was it. But the a few weeks later she hmu at 3am to come over, and smoke again This for me was foreign territory, it was the first time it had happened to me other than a girl Idated for 6 months.(Btw i dont have a lot of dating experience mainly because im shy and im not super confident, but its something I'm working on. So I went over and she was drunk. I couldnt tell at first but after talking for 5 min, I vould tell she had had a few. After a while maybe 30 min she start to give that vibe, like she wanted me to do something. At one point she started questing Mandi and my friendship, suggesting I had a crush on her, but I let her know we were just friend After she moved closer to me she kinda layed on me basically rubbing her leg on mine and resting her head on the inside of my shoulder. I felt like things could have gone further but I would have felt like that would have been taking advantage of her. Trust me it was so hard not to do anything, but I knew I would be wrong if I did. I ask her about it the next day and she just said she was drunk and didnt remember anything. I just wanna know what it was about. But I don't think I'll get a honest answer from her.

maybe she drunk to be daring enough to invite you over?

being to hesitant can also lead to not getting where you want.
    if you like this new girl then tell her.
    She obviously initiates everything

from my point of view id have told her then when she was drunk that i find her really sexy and attractive and that if it werent for the fact that she was drunk, youd try to do something with her.
    that wouldve been my approach.

she thinks: im lying her drunk AF, inviting him over and beginning to go for his legs and he just acts like nothing happened. im so embarassed i pretended not to remember.

I understand you didnt want to take "advantage of her" as maybe i would not have done too, but not doing anything is also not what is correct.

That she likes you to some extend should be obvious.
    i mean inviting you over at the middle of the night and then going for your pants - what do you need? a written invitation?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Thats what everyone i ask about it is saying. The thing is the next day i text her and she just kind blew me off and now im just like wtf

what do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Forget the slut. Imagine if it was you in her place. You dont own her anything. She looks like a user to me.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Forget the slut. Imagine if it was you in her place. You dont own her anything. She looks like a user to me.
    based on what evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    She's def not a slut. Really nice girl actually and very attractive. And I didn't I feel used

She didnt got hat she wanted and she now dont care about you. If she liked you she would be nice to you after you didnt fcked her. She pushed for the sex and didnt get it. Now you dont exist to her. You was just a booty call to her thats nothing now. Now you are nothing to her.

Would you do this to a girl you liked? Think about it - how much of an asshole guy would have to be to do this to a girl. Here roles are turned.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will