+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lika a soap opera...

lika a soap opera...

Hi...

Imagine, that your whole world is upside down... just like mine.

But... let's start. I had a great friend of mine. It was a girl, who didn't let me down, and I could rely on her everytime. Our relationship lasted about year and a half... We had to finish it beacuse she thinks that i am flirt with one guy. After these 18 months I can say that she is a quite selfish person. I gave her a lot, really!
    I thought that her temper is very different for mine, she is Capricorn, rather selfish and an impulsive person.

She had also another friend, a boy.. ( I just don't believe in friendship between male and female, sry ) One year ago she started dating with him, at first they were just "friends" and then decided to do smth with it. They were together about 8 months... really long for the people from the same class, I guess.

But, well, the story begins...

They broke up, after it, he seemed to be uninterested in her feelings. She was sick and tired. Crying - every day. Calllin me up and crying - every minute. I felt that she needed me, so i tried to help her. well, maybe sometimes I was too naive...
    She was lasting in it about 6 months.

What's really amazed me, after all, after loooong holidays without him, they are friends again... But, what is true, ONLY Friends... I think that is not clear for her, she still feels smth to him.

So : the problem is, that I thought we could be together in the near future, me and that guy, so I told him yesterday what was on my mind, I said that I liked him most accidentaly. He was quite blushing. It was tha first time I have ever been so spunky. heh, I believed that he was too shy to confess it. The side effect is that now he dosen't act as he did before. I feel like a shit, he just doesn't bother what i know feel. Sometimes he looks at me and then just walk away... We didn't talk today. What the hell is the reason ?

I am sure that he thinks a lot, but why he acts that way, I am really sad Maybe he needs time. I must add also, that long ago, before my THEY were together, he was head over heels in love ...with my person, but I didn't want him. I said smth that now I am ashamed of... maybe it is a revange or a game ? :> I don't wanna know

Please help !
    Last edited by Dominikaaa; 15-11-06 at 01:58 AM. Reason: missing words

Isn't there any other guy you could go after than the one your friend is still hung up on? I mean, c'mon. It sounds like you're pretty competitive and a bit of a bad friend.

Are you a Cancer?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The Capricorns I know are the least impulsive people you'd ever want to meet. No matter, I don't believe in that stuff anyway.

ANyway, I agree with Giga. You should stay away from your friend's boyfriends. There are lots of guys out there that don't have a connection to her. Find one of them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    There are lots of guys out there that don't have a connection to her. Find one of them.
    Like ME!!!!! lol

j/k

But you should stay away from this girl as well becuase it seems for some reason the two of you are now butting heads and are not getting along with each other,

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

Are you a Cancer?

No... I am a Libra

You're all right. Unfortunately, I can say "it is too late"
    ... but...
    plenty more fish in the sea, right?

I quess that is not the end of the story