Well here's how it starts.

I was skating with a good friend of mine (Joe) and I asked him if this girl Ronda was out of my league and if I could get with her. He was like yeah, No girl is out of your league. So that's Day 1 where it starts. Day 1 ends and Day 2 comes around and she rubs my like non-existent chin stubble and I choked up and didn't say anything. Day 2 ends and Day 3 rolls around. Day 3 was alot better I flirted with her more in the morning and it went pretty good. I was supposed to tell her I like her and I spent most of that school day trying to find her.
2nd Period ends 3rd Period starts and I'm like "****, Still haven't caught up with her" so I'm taking my usual long way to class when I run into Joe and I'm like "Yo where are you going" He says "Well hopefully we should be able to meet with Ronda" so I walked with him and sure enough Ronda came and said Hi to us and gave me this awesome hug because I was warm or something. That gave me the balls and I kept on trying.
Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to tell her at school and she wasn't going to the mall that night so I was kinda disappointed. Joe calls me up and is like hey Ronda is going to the mall so don't puss out. So I get to the mall and chill with Joe and my other friend Bob we went to this skating store. There they like sat down and played tony hawk and then Ronda walks up to us and sits on a rail infront of me and is like "Soooo I heard you wanted to tell me something" I choked up again and I was like naa don't got nothin to say.

After Joe and Bob were ragging on me I finally said it straight up I like you. She just smiled and said I knew it and starting talking to me and stuff. We didn't talk long because I don't know why we all just got up but anyway I split off from her for a little while and eventually I end up meeting with her again. We walked around talking for a long time and I complimented her and flirted with her and was nice and stuff. She even like would sorta blow off people who tried to talk to her by saying "I'll talk to you later I'm talking with Jake" which made me feel awesome.

Anyway, we met up with the group again and walked to McDonald's while I steered her away from the puddles and stuff. When we finally got to McDonald's we all sat down and stuff and Rhonda was talking to some people she knew and came over but there was no where to sit and Joe was like "Hey, Sit on Jake's lap" and I'm game for it so she does and she kinda leans into me which I'm also okay with lol. We talked and stuff and then I had to go so I did and hugged her goodbye and stuff.

So what do I do? She knows I like her and I asked her if she liked me but she didn't really give me a straight answer.

Should I keep flirting or what?

TL;DR Version: I like this girl and I told her I did. Talked to her for a long time at the mall and got to know her. Sat on my lap at McDonald's at the urging of my friend and leaned into me. Then I left.

Now I can't stop thinking about her