Hi everyone,
I am on college and there is a girl I know for around year and a half. The first three months I was in friendzone (like really), then for sometime I almost didn't communicate with her and during the summer I haven't seen her at all. Now I sort of changed my way of aproaching her, trying to be more "manly" and confident in myself. Few friends who talk to her, told me that they think that she changed her opinion somehow. We also started to talk a little bit more for like two months.
Now two days back, we were drinking like really drinking. At one point we started talking about some life subjects and then I know we started kissing. After that I asked her if she wanted to stay for a night in my room ( I dont have a roommate) she agreed. Well and after that something happened. We stopped drinking about 6:00 and then we've been doing it from around 7:00 to 8:00. We woke up at 10:30 and she was a bit confused and suprised, but she sort of remembered what happend. We were talking for some time about it, while I was talking mostly about he we could try be together, while she was saying something about not being sure about it. Then we started kissing again, with some ehm extra thing.
Then I said I should go that some friend is waiting for me. She said its okay and went to her room. Later that night she wrote me and asked me to come. She started talking really coldly telling it was a bad thing and that she sees me only as a friend and that the only reason she did was that she was drunk and didn't had sex for about six months. She was still suprised we actually slept together. She kept talking about how she doesn't remember, which I dont believe. I was trying to be really honest and was talking about that she is single anyway and that we can go out sometime.
However, she just kept talking about how she knows that I like her for the whole time we know each other, but she just feels nothing. Now I usually pragmatic, but such a thing simply really started making me angry. Before it became visible I just left her room and I heard her talking not be angry with me and that she still wants to communicate with me, but I didn't respond and left. I was angry really angry for basically the whole night and next day. I am just not used to these things and this was so weird and illogical even from what I know about female behaviour.
The next day I talked to her again (I was a bit drunk she was sober) and told her that I understand that she is free and can do whatever she wants, but that she wont change my opinion on this matter and that I want us to continue communicate. She also told me I am pushing her.
I dont know what to do. I know I will not stop liking her and know she just wont magically change her mind, but I want to do something POSITIVE. I really dont want to see comments like forget her and similar things. Thank you.