+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am terrified..

I am terrified..

Okay so I have a bit of a story here and I really hope it isn't too much for everyone to read. I've never been to a site like this before and im brand new; I chose to come here because I am hurting badly right now and I'm not too sure if there is anything that can be done about it or what.
    So here goes.
    I'm a guy; I'm Bisexual. I suppose you could say Bicurious cause I've never done ne thing with a guy before.
    Lately my little brother (I'm 20 hes 18) has been partying with a friend his much more so I see this guy much more often.[He's kinda my friend too but my brother knew him before I did.] I don't know how I don't know why but for some reason I just started to crush on him so hard. He's not gay to my knowledge and I don't know if he would be down with dating a guy or fooling around with a guy or anything like that.
    No one knows I'm bi and my parents probably would be to pleased about it either. I just don't know how to approach the situation. His voice makes me weak at the knees; he laughs at my jokes he wants me around like my brother tries to make me leave and he's always like "Why can't he come?" Yadda yadda. There are probably a few directions this could go.
    I could tell him and he freaks out, tells people like my brother which would just be a bad bad day.
    I could tell him and he is down for it.
    He could totally freak out and not want to talk to me ever again.
    Worst part is he was just here for the weekend and my one friend who knows about this begged me to talk to him about it and I didn't, ofc cause im an idiot. But when I'm not around him and I'm thinking about how BADLY I want to be around him. I get dizzy and I cant see and I feel like I'm going to faint. Im pretty sure I'm just getting myself really worked up; but I don't like it at all it scares me and it scares me that if I'm only thinking about not being around him and it makes me feel this way, what happens if I confront him about it and he decides he is not okay with the situation as a whole and doesn't want to see me or talk to me or come over ever again. That would really rip me apart.
    The only thing that I can remotely say was a sign was we were alone for 5-10 mins after we smoked a joint and he was telling me a story and I noticed how he couldn't look me in the eyes; I was the same way like I'd look into his eyes and smile and look away and he was doing the same thing, but I don't want to accuse him of sending mixed signals cause that could really just be nothing. Oh and hes a virgin, I dont think that really matters tho. OH and hes 18
    What do I do? I can't eat; sleep or anything. I'm just so upset over it. [Im a really sensitive person btw. D: ]
    Help me...

See if you can get this guy alone, maybe outside, and ask him if he likes guys. Have a cigarette with him, take out some empty cans, take out the trash, carry something heavy, show him something. If he doesn't like guys, then you act like it was a joke. If he does, then ask him what he would do if a guy liked him. See what he says. Take it from there.

If you think he didn't get the message, tell him you thought he might be bi, and you are open-minded, not judging him. Try to reassure him.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

perhaps let on that you are bisexual and see if his behaviour towards you changes positively or negetively
    that way it wont be a massive shock to him if he figured out that you were interested.
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3