+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does anybody else have this problem??

Does anybody else have this problem??

So I lost the love of my life last year, its been about 6 months, and im feeling better about it, and ready to move on.

I have been dating, and the few girls Ive went on dates with, I already like alot and would like to maybe be exclusive, but they are always so hesitant... then I over analyze everything they say or do, and end up just giving up and stop talking to them and try to find someone else.

it just seems like a never ending cycle, I know I have no probem finding girls, but it seems like the ones i find that i like, they dont want to be serious with me, but girls that I dont like as much want something serious...

very frustrating

I broke up with a girlfriend of 3 years about 6 months ago. I didn't waste any time trying to get back out there. I've had a few "encounters" with some girls from my past that I'm comfortable with. But meeting new girls has come to a screeching halt. I'm sociable and have no problem striking up a conversation. But I swear there must be some subconscious stuff going on that's translating in my body language or my discussions. I know that I'm still hung up on my ex....and in my mind I am comparing the new girls to my ex, which is something I'm trying to stop of course. But what I am saying is that these new girls are picking up on something because of the similar pattern.
    So, my question is, are you advertising info about your ex to these new girls....ever? Unless they ask a genuine question, I've learned to avoid talking about ex's like the plague. That's just one possibility here, if these hesitant girls are being hesitant because they think you still have strong feelings for your ex.
    Also, when you say you "lost the love of your life", you do mean split up, right?