+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Little Problem?

Little Problem?

I met this girl over the internet, and what turned into just liking her turned into me actually caring alot about her, she feels the same way about me etc, we are both 18.

She is going to my state to visit with her mom and we want to meet(was only way), now iam not sure where we should meet, her mom is going to be with her because she thinks iam some old perv(that will change once she see's iam not) I was thinking about going to a mall then going out to eat, thats question one.

The other question I wanted to ask is, if I really like her still when I meet her, would it be ok to kiss her out of affection for her? even though her mom is going to be there? the reason I say this is because I may get nervous having her mom around, now we already like eachother alot, we talked on the phone many times and seen both our bad sides and good, we have been truthful and havn't lied about our personality. And if it was ok, how would I go about doing it?

thanks.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No.

Too much too soon.

even if I wont see her for maybe a long time? but I guess maybe your right.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, considering it sounds like it's gonna be just a day visit.

Tryin' to sneak a kiss in there like that definitely will make you look like a perv if her mother catches you.

Plus I think it's plain ol' too soon.

Hugs are cool, holding hands and such too, but...remember you've never actually met her before.

I was just worried I wouldn't ever get the chance since she lives all the way across the country, but there is always another chance I guess. Thanks for advice.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I feel ya dude, I'm almost in that kind of situation.

Cept, it's more her parents that are really preventin' me from headin' down.

They're nazis.

deadwat ,,,,

have sabr(patience)

all comes to those who wait

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

I'd say not to think of it in that way... the "is it okay to kiss her?" kind of mentality. It's just going to make you feel awkward. I'd say to just go with it. Just meet her with an open mind, and see how things go! If you're feelin' it, and she is too, then what's wrong with a kiss? I don't think there's anything wrong at all.

And what if we say it isn't okay? So when you meet her, and you really want to kiss her, you're not going to because we don't think it's okay? Come on, man. Only you and her determine if it's right or wrong to kiss when you meet... and doesn't that depend on the chemistry?
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

How do you that this 'girl' is not a dirty perv like her mum thought you might be??

Yikes! I'm with Frasbee on this! Keep your lips to yourself, or her mom will NOT like you at all! PDA's are not appreciated by most adults, particularly when involving their children, and especially by a stranger. At the very most, a brief hug, then keep your hands and lips to yourself...