+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im utterly confused

Im utterly confused

Okay so the low down is me and ths girl dated while I was in high school one of our mutal late friends introduced us, we dated for about a year till she broke up with me. She broke up with me because she felt like I was going to hurt her or break her heart , but could never tell me why she thought that way , I had never cheated on her or treated her bad... We started talking on and off a few months later , then she broke it off again. After she broke it off , one of my old lady friends came down and well me and her had sex. So when my ex decided to talk to me again it was going good , but she had asked if I had done anything while she was talking to some other dude, I wanted to tell her no but I told her the truth.. We quit talking for a few months again , then she invited me to go see her , she all excited , etc.. I decide to break it off this time , and after I did she got a boyfriend, they have been dating almost a year. During this time I got a girlfriend too , and maybe 2-3days after I break up with this girl she decides to add me on facebook after I deleted her a year ago. Now I still have feelings for this girl, I know shes keeping tabs on me because thats how she is , but what should I do , why would she want to keep tabs on me????

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Coz she has never forgotten you, or maybe she still love you.

ah the confusing love life of a college teen , my current girlfriend keeps telling me I "deserve better" which I think is her subtly trying to get me to break up with her , and deep down I think I still having feelings for an ex from a long time ago....

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you like the drama, keep contact with her.

If not, break it off entirely.

eh well I haven't talked to her that much recently , but its been drama free for awhile now but also alot less contact