+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dreams about your ex-collection and interpretation

Dreams about your ex-collection and interpretation

Something wierd that i noticed from analyzing my dreams after the break up.
    For the first month or so after the break up, i was depressed and just wanted my ex back in any cost, you guys know how it feels, well at the time, i would dream every single day about me and her (my ex), all of these dreams were about us still being together and even being happy, which is crappy since i would wake up to an awkward reality of not having her and i would keep on being depressed and think about it the whole time, so it would be like a vicious circle.
    Later, when i got better, and seemingly got closer to the acceptence that we are not together anymore, im still dreaming about her, although now its not every night but still pretty often, BUT, now all of my dreams about us not being together, or breaking up or kind of some scene that emphesizes ur NOT being together.
    Having these dreams is easier than having dreams that we are still together, at least when i wake up i think to myself "well we are not together anymore, so there is no point of thinking about her and i have to move on with my life".
    Now, its kind of interesting how it works, how your dreams are the reflection of your reality.
    I heard that some people are having nightmares about their exs, it would be interesting to know how does it represent the reality.
    Share your dreams here and how do you think that they represent your current reality that you are going through right now.

It's been three months since my wife left and I still dream about her almost every night. I dream about us being together, building our life and having the children we planned to have.

Yet the reality of it is she won't respond to a single email and probably deletes them without even reading them.

And when I'm not asleep dreaming about this I'm awake envisioning it. Or remembering every single step taken, word spoken and moment experienced during our wedding (which was only in July) or the same for our weeklong honeymoon cruise to the Caribbean.

Oh God, I miss her so much. I've finally stopped crying and I'm able to leave the house and work again but every single day is tougher than the one before. All she does is taunt me with Facebook statuses showing how wonderful her life is without me, meanwhile I suffer every moment of every day knowing how it all fell apart so quickly and so stupidly for reasons that weren't worth her ending the marriage over. Even though the paperwork has been signed and mailed and we're done forever I still wear my ring every day. I haven't taken it off for one moment since she left me.

If I just keep believing, if I just keep praying, if I can just remain patient she'll realize how wrong she was and come back and return my life to normal. So long as she were to come back I'd forgive her for every horrible and nasty thing she said to me in her steadfast decision to stay away at all costs. But she'll never forgive me for the things I said....because in the end it was just words that broke apart our marriage. Words, misinterpretations and a breakdown of communication.

I hate my life so very much. Why can't it just end?