+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So sometimes the first time is awkward

So sometimes the first time is awkward

Not that I care all that much. I figure with time you get to figure out how to work it. I think he was/is putting a lot of pressure on himself with performance. I notice he seems to care more about my O than his. But that's the sign of a good lover, and a not so out of this world first time, seems like it would lead to learning about each other and thus getting groovy with the other stuff. He's awesome everywhere else. And it really is my job to make sure he cums, since he is making such a good show of getting me off.

I'm kind of curious about bondage and spanking. I've never been comfortable enough with a lover to get to asking for stuff. I prefer to be more submissive in bed, but will dominate every once in a while.

But I don't think not getting off in sex is such a big deal. I can cum sometimes in sex, but definitely not all the time. I've learned to appreciate it for it's other qualities, and take getting off from oral or fingering, if I can't cum from sex. Any tips for girls that help you to cum during sex?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    Any tips for girls that help you to cum during sex?
    Yeah, actualy, pretty simple tip: don't force it. Just let it happen. Don't aim for an orgasm, you'll miss out on all the fun.

The best orgasms in my experience are the ones you didn't feel comming nor were aiming for. The ones where you're not focusing on having one, and you're just enjoying whatever is going on and then suddenly you KNOW you gona get a big one and next thing you know your brain is splashed against the ceiling...

Not sure if you know what I am talking about.

When it comes to bondage, you could start of with something simple, like a blindfold (if you trust your partner) or having your hands tied but in such way that you are comfortable with it and easily can slip out if you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, you poor thing. It's soooo satisfying. I hope this happens for you, Rollerderby.

I recommend that you find someone and stick with him. Sex gets better over time, and you found someone who is clearly interested in pleasing you.
    Spammer Spanker

for me it's about concentration, if i have a few drinks it takes longer and i figure coz my concentration is not there. once i orgasm then i find it very difficult to come again in the same night but if i'm able to concentrate enough then i can
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

i can only cum from rubbing my clit at the same time as having intercourse.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Gottfried View Post
    Put a pillow or two under your ass next time you're getting laid. His wang will hit your 'spot perfectly.
    That's a good idea. It's probably my round ass pushing me up at just the right angle that results in so much fun for me.
    Spammer Spanker

Here you go:

Spammer Spanker

It's all about the G-spot when it comes to penetration only.

Having the glans rubbing the G-spot is a ticket to heaven for any female.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gottfried View Post
    Put a pillow or two under your ass next time you're getting laid. His wang will hit your 'spot perfectly.
    none of that works for me. g-spot sure feels great, but it doesn't make me cum. i must be broken.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I've never had a G-spot orgasm. I don't even know what it feels like. I think I knew where it is; inside by your lower stomach, no? Sometimes I feel like I have to pee during sex, even if I've gone before hand, which I try to so i don't get a UTI. Does that pee feeling have something to do with the G-spot?

Giga, yeah, I know sex gets better as you get more comfortable. I also think that because he is so considerate in bed that it can only get better with time.

Gott, I will def try the pillow idea.

Eco, yeah sometimes I can't cum more than once. Usually it's too sensitive afterwards.

Yggie, "having the glans rubbing the G-spot" what exactly do you mean, the wording is a bit confusing to me.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Yggie, "having the glans rubbing the G-spot" what exactly do you mean, the wording is a bit confusing to me.
    The head of the penis is called the glans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The head of the penis is called the glans.

The G spot is named after a German gynecologist Ernst Gräfenberg in 1944. Is a small area in the genital area of women behind the pubic bone and surrounding the urethra. It is the same as, or part of, the urethral sponge, the site of Skene’s glands.

It is located on the front side of the vagina, about half way between the pubic bone and cervix, or about the length from the tip of your finger to the second knuckle. G spot is a zone about two to three inches inside the vagina on the front wall and about 1 to 2 inches in diameter, closest to the clitoris. It is the primary source of stimulation leading to multiple orgasms and ejaculation of every woman. And the best sex position to penetrate the G Spot is “Doggy style”.

I've never had a G-spot orgasm. I don't even know what it feels like. I think I knew where it is; inside by your lower stomach, no? Sometimes I feel like I have to pee during sex, even if I've gone before hand, which I try to so i don't get a UTI. Does that pee feeling have something to do with the G-spot?

Female ejaculation (colloquially known as squirting or gushing) refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear fluid by human females from the paraurethral ducts through and around the urethra during or before orgasm.

No worries, it is not urine, but reaching an orgasm may feel like having to urinate. However, you should attempt to "bite through" that feeling, and then you will reach your orgasm and perhaps even ejaculate (yes, women can and do ejaculate). It may perhaps feel like urinating and fluids will come, but it is not urine. And most of all: you will have an orgasm that you will never forget.

Use a plastic tarp and some old linnen under you if you feel unsure, that way you don't have to worrie about getting your mattress dirty and it's easy to clean up.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 06-06-09 at 06:59 PM. Reason: formating
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    none of that works for me. g-spot sure feels great, but it doesn't make me cum. i must be broken.
    Your G Spot simply needs more attention. Some women an orgasm within a few seconds when the G Spot is being manipulated, for others it takes longer.

Don't focus on trying to get an orgasm, just let it happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Use a plastic tarp
    Yeah, that doesn't sound like a mood-killer.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    Yeah, that doesn't sound like a mood-killer.
    LOL Under the bed linnen of course... the plastic is basicaly just to take the worrie and the stress away from thinking: oh my, what if I pee... no problem, there's plastic underneath the sheets... NO BIG DEAL...

Gosh there I go again stating the obvious?

Sometimes you're funny without knowing it lovesjoyajm. That's why I like you
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 06-06-09 at 11:10 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast