+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will her feelings change towards me? How do I handle this?

Will her feelings change towards me? How do I handle this?

Me and this girl have been talking for about 3 months now and we really like eachother. We have been on dates and I was about to ask her to be my girlfriend but I didn't because here's the problem. She is doing a mission for her church and was sent to South America, she will be back but in a year and a half from now . The only way we can communicate with each other is by letters. Before she left she said she loves me but not just like ''Love you'' she said ''I love you'' and I said it back because I feel the same way I mean this girl is amazing. The very last time I saw her was really hard because she was crying which made me cry. I forgot to tell ya'll that we are both 19. She has already sent me a letter which made me so happy. Whenever we're around eachother we have so much fun, we are always laughing and smiling at eachother. I told one of my friends that this was the girl I wanted to marry, call me crazy if you want. Let me just say that I do know what love is and feels like, I know some of you might doubt me because of our age and everything but I'm old enough to know how this crazy, evil world works. My question to everybody reading this is will she change her mind about me? I understand that people change and things happen so I just wanted some help. Also, how do I cope with this? It is really hard and some nights I find myself tearing up. Bad timing right? to fall in love with such an amazing person, and then next thing you know they're thousands of miles away. I believe in Fate and Destiny and I think this was meant to happen. God must have done this for a reason and I thank him for her, god can do great things. She makes me so happy and I'm glad she is coming back but it is going to take forever! I won't see her until August of next year or I think it's July.

Quote Originally Posted by ANewBeginning19 View Post
    God must have done this for a reason and I thank him for her, god can do great things.
    Well why bother asking us just ask your God. And whilst you're talking to him get him to explain why he allowed that loony to kill all those kids in that school a while back. Was he off playing golf that day or was he just not interested enough to save those poor kids. After all he's all seeing and all powerful right?

You should get right with god.