+ Follow This Topic

Thread: We are fighting all the time??

We are fighting all the time??

I have been friends with this guy for about 3 years and we've been very on and off. He is the type you can not read and he is the type who flirts and is boyfriend-alike towards all girls, he does never show his emotions, so you never know where he stands. He is a mystery and always will be. I fell in love with him when we started to hang out, but he finally made it clear that he was not interested in me as a girlfriend. Instead, I chose to be his best friend. 1 year after, I am still in love him, and I actually started to see other guys.. But then suddenly he started to fight more for our friendship- The problem is .. We are arguing all the time! there is just a little period where everything is good, but then either he drags himself away from me, get together with other girls (Mainly my girlfriends) so I feel jealous or else he just does not think of me. AND I JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT I MEAN TO HIM! The problem is that every time I try to keep a little distance from him, he will come again and pulls me back - especially if I start seeing another guy. Either we have this amazing time together or else I will hurt and get angry (and Jealous because he kisses and does things to other girls he NEVER did to me), and he gets upset because he does not know what's going on .. It is as if he wants me to be In love with him but he does not want to be in love with me in return.. how can this be avoided? I think we are fighting because I care a lot more of him than he from me. : s

Typical case of, he doesn't want you, but he wants no one else to have you either.

The guy doesn't love you, he's just scared of losing your attention to some other guy.

But he has never said he wants me more than a friend.. So we are just friends.. So what do I do? :s

He's a douche, ditch this whole friendship thing.

I wasn't implying that he did want you as more than a friend.

Regardless, you are friends and he gets attention from you via the friendship. If you start seeing other guys he gets jealous and because he's afraid of losing the attention he gets from you.

I've been in a similar situation with an ex. He wanted friends, but he didn't want a relationship. However he'd get pissed off and really angry, if I went places and he's accuse me of being with other guys and acted all jealous. But all he was really pissed about, was losing his emotional tampon (me) to some other guy. If I met another guy, he'd no longer have my attention nor someone to talk too.

I wouldn't give a crap that he gets jealous and stuff. If you want to date other guys, go ahead and do it and because you won't get anything other than friendship from him. He knows how you feel about him, he'd had his chance and didn't take it. Think about yourself and what YOU want....not what his selfish ego wants.

So there is NOOO WAY, that he likes me as his best Female friend?

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Typical case of, he doesn't want you, but he wants no one else to have you either.

The guy doesn't love you, he's just scared of losing your attention to some other guy.
    A case of cake and eat to cant have it all move away from this guy
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~