+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Finally had sex with longtime old college friend and talking to someone in a long ter

Finally had sex with longtime old college friend and talking to someone in a long ter

I just recently (yesterday evening) spent the evening with a long time male friend from graduate school. We had sex after going back and forth for the last 5 years. We had a nice evening, dinner, talking and went to bed together. I was always reluctant to go this long because i really did not have any real attraction to him. No I do and my emotions (not expecting) seem to be surfacing. I just wanted lay in his arms all nite and we did just like that. However, I know he is acting like it was all good and so am I. I am afraid I will really start liking him and want to spend more time together. He has not mentioned anything about and I have not called him. We will always be friends but something is holding us back we just won't talk about. But I met this guy online and I want to be with other guys that are closer because long distance relationships are hard and I need that close contact with someone not long distance. So to make a long story short the guy from college is there for me physically and emotionally just no talk of any other relationship. So basically I met a guy online who can't fulfill my needs mentally or physically because the distance is too hard. talking on the phone is not enough so I went out with the guy last nite and made love with him. So now I am confused about what to do. I am looking forward to seeing him New Years Eve...but all he is gonna do is go back home to his state and I mine. So now what! I need more than just a once or twice a year get together. I need love and affectionate on the regular it's like a drug to me. I am made that way. So I don't know if I should date the guy locally or guys locally in general and get rid of the online guy. But I am curious to see if we hit off on New Years. Give me some advice on how you feel about long distance relationships. I was married before and I need companionship in my life or my life is not complete.

Keep looking. You obviously have expectations, and none of these two can fulfill them. Don't settle or you will regret investing so much of yourself you will feel ripped off in the end. I know you so want companionship, so much so you want it to be done quickly, but I think you should invest your time in looking for the "ideal" partner instead of settling for someone who keeps a warm spot in your bed part time.