+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im angry at her and dont feel good enough for her

im angry at her and dont feel good enough for her

okay we are both teens and i trust her, the problem is i dont know if this acceptable or taking the cheese abit..

anyway she likes me and i like her, we have texted and called eachother loads of the last few months. we met on the internet and always hit it off.. our convo just naturally flows..

we havent met up yet (certain reasons for that) tho she tells me im the only one for her etc.. and when her leg has recovered she will be able to travel to see me.

anyway i texted her today sayin i have to babysit my sis and take her to some place for lunch.. n some other stuff.

then she texted back saying "i have a friend who works there, hes never got me anything for free but he bought me a man utd top and new ring to replace an old one" and she said other things in the same msg.. but it 'ticked' me off ALOT..

so i replied "sounds like this guy likes u if hes buying you things all the time etc"

n she went "that just puts u down lol, nope he doesnt just a friend lol".. and said some other stuff. her message didnt sound angry.. still happy and like she had done nothing wrong but im really p#ssed off.. so i didnt reply..

im not sure if she 'accidently' annoyed me without knowing or tried to annoy me on 'purpose'? what to do u think?

i might be going over the top with this but REALLY does a friend really buy you presents? i know guys would be angry but girls would you say she is winding me up on purpose or was it really innocent? thanks.

It's hard to tell, she could've or it could've been a joke. You should call her and casually find out more on the subject. The message isn't very clear.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Yup, some guy friends just like to buy presents for their friends. As for your girlfriend, she could be telling you this to see your reaction. It boosts her ego. When you responded by saying "that guy must like you a lot to buying you things all the time", it makes her feel even better because she knows you're getting jealous. Relax, a little jealousy is actually good for a relationship but keep your cool. Let it go, don't mention it again. If she does it continously, start bragging about what other girls did for you (even if you have to fabricate them). That will probably stop the bragging.

Ya man...I say relax. I think you're over analyzing it. I mean think about it. All she said was that a friend of hers bought her a gift. Sounds like she was just joking to me.