+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feel angry and upset...

Feel angry and upset...

Yeah its me again

But im so pissed off ive just found out my ex girlfriend and my ex best mate have bought a house together there have only been together abut 3 weeks

She as lied to me so much when she split with me she said a key reason was because she was moving away to london but that was lies aswell everything she said to me was lies ive know her all my life just like my best mate and them are happy together!

And both have betryaed me and i did everything for her he as a well of dad so he as a flash car and i bet he is buying the house aswell.

I keep thinking that should be me and her i know i shouldnt think it but she always said i will marry you one day.

I feel so betrayed and i cant get it out of my head them are happy and im just pissed off

I gave her everything and she does all this to me and as for him i aint seen him face to face since i found out there was together and i aint her but i aint a violent person but i would have to smack him he as ****ed it all up and im left with a big piece of my life missing her and everything as just gone messed up and i treated her like a queen!

indigosoul Guest
    Oh god. Poor you! I am sooo sorry that this happened to you... its not fair how much these things hurt. You are totally right. Spend some time being VERY nice to yourself and don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes, these things happen to nice ppl like you and there is nothing you could have done differently. Life just....is.

Also i do try and forget but its hard because my family are really close to her family so there at mine quite alot and it does my head in its a constant reminder!

I go out enjoy stuff i even like someone else but it doesn't let me forget she dumped me for my best mate and now there moving in together it takes the piss!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I can see how this one would get to you. But again, you kinda just gotta keep moving forward. Just focus on other things and people and keep moving. It's horrible what they did to you but you have to learn from this as well. It will get better, but this will take some time here. Good luck!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Oh god. Poor you! I am sooo sorry that this happened to you... its not fair how much these things hurt. You are totally right. Spend some time being VERY nice to yourself and don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes, these things happen to nice ppl like you and there is nothing you could have done differently. Life just....is.
    Thanks for the reply,

I know i shouldn't be hard on myself but i always am i would love to wake up and wipe everything from my mind and go back to how i was before,this aint going to happen tho i don't contact her anymore obviously i dont think i ever want to see her again!

Plus everything reminds me of her because we was so close before we went out im sort of like her only friend really! (well apart from him now) but i cant get it out of my head!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Yeah I can see how this one would get to you. But again, you kinda just gotta keep moving forward. Just focus on other things and people and keep moving. It's horrible what they did to you but you have to learn from this as well. It will get better, but this will take some time here. Good luck!
    Cheers its like there dont give a crap about me don't get me wrong i have quite alot of mates and stuff but the two well i admit biggest people in my life do this i dont trust anyone anymore!

Its important to remember that this is not your fault. The fact that your ex gf and ex best mate did this to you speaks of their character: the back stabbers, lyers, and manipulators that they are.

It doesn't mean that you deserve this and that you should deprive yourself of this other girl's good company. The will to move on is a good flame.

Dont let that good flame go out.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi55
    Cheers its like there dont give a crap about me don't get me wrong i have quite alot of mates and stuff but the two well i admit biggest people in my life do this i dont trust anyone anymore!
    They are probably too embarrassed and/or immature to allow that you have a right to your feelings. But you do. As I say, indulge yourself for a little while; there is nothing wrong w/this and it will help you heal. If you do this, there will come a time when you will be able to trust again. Because it comes from within you, not from outside of you. When you do plunge in again (not soon, I know), remember that the new person is NOT the one who betrayed your trust.... if you forget this, you are letting your exfriends damage you even worse than the breakup. Accept your sadness, anger, and use them to appreciate more when you are once again happy. It will come.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Its important to remember that this is not your fault. The fact that your ex gf and ex best mate did this to you speaks of their character: the back stabbers, lyers, and manipulators that they are.

It doesn't mean that you deserve this and that you should deprive yourself of this other girl's good company. The will to move on is a good flame.

Dont let that good flame go out.
    I try not to ive been keeping myself busy going out clubbin extra but its just always on my mind when im at work or at home i just think about it and i cant block it out!

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    They are probably too embarrassed and/or immature to allow that you have a right to your feelings. But you do. As I say, indulge yourself for a little while; there is nothing wrong w/this and it will help you heal. If you do this, there will come a time when you will be able to trust again. Because it comes from within you, not from outside of you. When you do plunge in again (not soon, I know), remember that the new person is NOT the one who betrayed your trust.... if you forget this, you are letting your exfriends damage you even worse than the breakup. Accept your sadness, anger, and use them to appreciate more when you are once again happy. It will come.
    I hope it comes quick i just want to move on and forget it but because we was so close i cant let her go and plus she is the only person i have ever loved like this or should i say did i dunno!

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi55
    Yeah its me again

But im so pissed off ive just found out my ex girlfriend and my ex best mate have bought a house together there have only been together abut 3 weeks

She as lied to me so much when she split with me she said a key reason was because she was moving away to london but that was lies aswell everything she said to me was lies ive know her all my life just like my best mate and them are happy together!

And both have betryaed me and i did everything for her he as a well of dad so he as a flash car and i bet he is buying the house aswell.

I keep thinking that should be me and her i know i shouldnt think it but she always said i will marry you one day.

I feel so betrayed and i cant get it out of my head them are happy and im just pissed off

I gave her everything and she does all this to me and as for him i aint seen him face to face since i found out there was together and i aint her but i aint a violent person but i would have to smack him he as ****ed it all up and im left with a big piece of my life missing her and everything as just gone messed up and i treated her like a queen!
    Hi! Sorry to heard that, Its never fun to live situation like that, I am giving you a big hug!!!!
    One thing is that they don't deserve you, your best mate, and your ex. one day I sure maybe not now but one day something like that will come to them (what goes around come around).
    The worst thing you can do is to blame you for what happen, they both take the decision do what they did, so nothing is your fault!
    Just one thing to remember that if you ever see her or him walk you head high just to show them that they did not succeed to what they wanted to do!
    Its never easy but try to change your mind by doing stuff that you like! And if you need support I am sure you can find a lots here! You take care of yourself that what cound now, I would say SCREW THEM!!!!

Tone Guest
    Frenchie can I have a big hug too?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Frenchie can I have a big hug too?!
    Of course I will gave you a BIG HUG...
    How many would you like to order...lol (they are free)

Tone Guest

.5? A half of one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast