+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need love advice from real helpful people who have been trough this.

I need love advice from real helpful people who have been trough this.

Hey guys, This might be a little long but in order for you to understand I must write this. I saw a girl in my Sophomore year in high school, she was cute , I felt as if i had to go ask her something. Like a fool, i went up to her and asked her if she had a boyfriend without even introducing my self, she said she did and I learned to get over it. I only saw her during my bus ride home, for a whole year we never speacked, didn't even looked at each other. Junior year recently started, and hen i saw her again, I was instantly struck by love. I felt as if I was gonna die, my heart was beating so hard. I needed to Speak to her. From my eyes, she was now the most Beautiful girl i have ever seen. I now had a lot more experience and I faked coming late to the bus so i could sit next to her. I introduced my self and she smiled , she played with her hair andenjoyedd the little conversation. A few days passed and I would say hi to her every time i see her. BUT then i met someone who knows her, she told me yea she has a boyfriend and they have been going out for almost 2 years now. I felt crushed , My friends told me they saw her kissing andmakingn out with him. That day I tried hard to not think about it, but I somehow ended up crying, and i never cry for girls. I decided that I was not gonna give up so i kepttalkingn to her, recently me and her a a long talk in which we both laughed, giggled, andenjoyedd each other. I thought i mightactuallyy have a chance, until today one of my friends( not anymore) went up to us and told her I like her , and it put us in a very awkward position. I sat on another seat and i was sad the whole ride. She did not even say bye. On of her friends noticed how sad I was because she knew how hard i was trying and when everyone got off the bus she yelled at me saying "GET UP" ! Trust me I know she meant keep fighting, but i just dont know anymore. I walked around the streets for 2 hours,thinkingn about her and constantly holding my self from tearing, ( I have no idea why i cry im not a soft man i never cry). So now I ask for advice from people who have been trough this or worse. Should i give up on the only girl i have ever met that is different and shares so much in common with me, or should "Get up" and keep fighting? Thanks to those of you who will give me priceless advice , but please understand, thsi girl is the only one in the world that makes me feel this feeling deep inside of me that makes me happy. I love her more than anything.

Its just a crush, not love. You will be okay. Just give it time.