+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's all about the ring

It's all about the ring

I'm going to tread lightly on this because I know the cousins.. Anyways long story short a certain unknown female goes to a church where I do audio at. Well I don't know if it was her husband or friend or family member.. Anyways haven't seem him in about a good 4 months so far, I haven't gone up close to look but could rings be a indicator that are married? Because I know of some female friends who do wear a lot of them but they are not married.

I ask this because I've noticed her clothes have become tighter (she sits right in my view out of the window) And she randomly looks, and out of say 150 people she looks twice as much as anyone else which had me wondering.. But she's never spoken to me yet.

Umm.. why don't you start conversation and get the intel? It's not like you have to marry every girl you talk to..

Sure I can do that

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    Sure I can do that
    Well, my point is that as you said, many girls wear rings just because they like them... so it could mean something or not, best way to know is by getting it from her (or someone who knows her)

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Well, my point is that as you said, many girls wear rings just because they like them... so it could mean something or not, best way to know is by getting it from her (or someone who knows her)
    I'm sure I can find some info out she is pretty to herself like me I don't really speak to anyone unless someone comes up to me directly.

I'm sure I can find some info out she is pretty to herself like me I don't really speak to anyone unless someone comes up to me directly.
    Yeah I know the feeling.. but I've resolved to start talking to people (specially girls) or I see no good future for me.

hah well next month I will be in NJ for 3 days while it's work related maybe I can find some time to see some sights and meet some people.

hah well next month I will be in NJ for 3 days while it's work related maybe I can find some time to see some sights and meet some people.
    Yeah, I've been thinking moving to another location where I don't know anyone would force me to meet new people.. it would be interesting

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Once you have started to chat with her and have broken the ice, at some point you'll need to directly ask. Something like:

:casual point to her ring:
    "I notice you wear a ring. Are you married or in a relationship?"

If you get anything other than an honest yes/no, that could be a red flag that she's a sneak. If the answer is no but she seems slightly offended you would ask (she might be offended you think she would flirt with someone if she was taken) then you simply say you respect other ppls relationships and simply didn't want to be disrespectful and could understand that such a lovely lady might be taken.

There is nothing wrong with the direct ask, and its the best way to avoid any misunderstandings. If its anything less than direct, some women will lead you on for the attention rush. But very few will outright lie in answer to a direct question. And obviously, if you find out she did lie about it, then that would be a dealbreaker and you can cut bait and run immediately.

Good luck.

Thank you for the tip

Heard from inside sources she's still married