+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feelings Like

Feelings Like

Feelings Like

Like any empty shell with me inside it ..,

like an egg living life but never hatching.

Could this be it... or will there be more in life for me?

Maybe im not ready for this world,or isnt it ready for me?

Feeling so different so alone feeling and thinking over nd over again...

Have i destroyed my life?

Or am i imagining this...no never NO how could i be imagining this,

and if i am ... who living my life?

Surely it isnt me for if im imagining this i can not realise what it feels like to be alive,

Why do i get more questions and no answers, salvation is out there but where is there i doubt anyone knows

Feelings so much i lost count

What could i say more i feel lost, depressed so distant like i dont remember what love is...love...

Love...what if youre first girlfriend was youre one and only true love but you lost it, nd she cant be found

Lost not by her or me but parents who thought we werent ready for life,

not knowing they lived nd we wanted so so verry much we were so innocent so pure

So perfect...you had to have it to know what im talking about, but you have to lose it to to feel like i feel today.

Living in the past... my best friend, for it is he who brings me to her in my dreams, in my thoughts, when it gets to rough,

when i get lonely, when im trying to fall a sleep, when i feel like crying, anytime when ever i need her, shes there for me

26 years now still living loved some girls but deeply hurted them cause i was honest i didnt feel like i felt with her

10years 6months nd 12 days ago but still seeing youre smiles feeling youre warmth youre soft lips kissing me over nd over again like its today

Why is it i still remember these things better then what i did last month really ask me one thing id need time but her i could write her a book

Romeo nd julliette was a nice love story doing anything for love breaking that final frontier anything for love right, to hold her in my arms to finally feel that warmth again feeling home...

Anything is everything and im not there yet but i feel her in my heart and i want to join her so soooo much

Feeling fear now want to do it but honestly dont have what it takes cause i respect life...

Yes she died 2years after they broke us up on the day we broke up i think her heart died no reason to beat anymore

Yes this is me destined to walk between earth nd heaven alone like you cant imagine...so painfull

I hope mine stops beating soon.............................................. ..................................................

In memory or HER my heart is already with you, the rest will follow S.L <3 S.H

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It isn't healthy to be romanticizing a teenage romance so many years after the fact, especially if it is preventing you from bonding with other people. You should probably consider some therapy to get to the root of why you can't let go.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ty

Thank you verry much for responding. I have to say youre message was like a smack in the face but then again the truth does that most of the times.

So thanks again for being so honest, cause most people you meet in life just tell you what you want to hear

Could it be im so bussy concentrating on her that i really did love the ones that came after cause they werent one night stands or something i lived together twice for + - 2 years

never had really serious problems that sum loving or cold hard cash couldnt fix tho still feels like i was missing something...

ill give this sum thinkin'