+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean ladies?

What does it mean ladies?

So im in a relationship with this girl i like a lot for 1 year and a half.

She had a few boyfriends in the past . No big deal , its actually good because she knows how other guys are and she wont be curious to experiment.

She was with a guy for 2 years . that she described ,with regret in her voice, and said 3 compliments about him: " he was smart , funny and a good person " --- > from what i understand he was the kind of guy that is mature , smart and funny . Stable , bright guy.

I still get the feeling she is not over him , she had to move out of that town and he kinda dumped her.

She has a relationship with me , but i saw in the yahoo archive that she said to him : " i miss you so much , no1 is as funny as you".
    Im also a funny guy , but i have an other type of humour , that is not really always compatible with her. She likes innocent humour , humour that needs butterflyes and rainbows and flowers. I have a bit more malicious type of joking.

So i have a lot of exams coming and she decided to go visit him for 3 days in his home town, while i try to get my exams sorted out. She hasnt seen him for like 1 year and a half or maybe 2 years.

She is a very good looking girl , but also very caring and timid , she tend to stick to one person for a long time. I know she likes me a lot , she said she loves me a lot of time , a lot .... but there is a sense of wrongness in her going to see him , i told her she can go , i was really light and permissive, i dont like being jealous. But i feel jealous a bit , i mean im studying and she is hanging out with an ex lover.

So its important to understand we are very close and i can feel it that she cares a lot about the 2 of us , me and the ex boyfriend , but she hasnt seen him for 2 years almost, she is a moral , nice and loyal girl , but her loyality might be to him also.She might have a loyality conflict + an emotional conflict( she misses that guy , she doesnt wanna hurt me , cause she loves me , but i suspect she loves him also) .And she never had closure with him. Im sure they will hug at least. I hope it doesnt go further then that.

So my question is this : Is it normal for a girl to visit an ex boyfriend that is just a "friend" , for 3 days , while i study for my exams? Also ,he is kept in high regard by her. What do you think?

What is the purpose of this meeting? To gain closure? She should be over this by now if she has no feelings for him.

I know you didn't ask but in my opinion she still has feelings for him.
    I've been in that girls shoes; and I regret leaving my ex I miss him alot and think about him more than I should.
    && I haven't talked or seen him in almost a year.

But I guess going to see him if they were still friends after the breakup is fine; but for three days?
    No sir.