+ Follow This Topic

Thread: URGENT! Please help

URGENT! Please help

Hey everyone, I'm new here and signed up just to get some feedback on this. Ok so there's this girl I like, well she was actually the first girl I liked and we met in middle school. We became friends and then I started giving her things that made her happy, used to draw her things and talked at night on phone and all, usual things people that age do. Well, high school came along and we lost contact because we went to different places/school. Well I graduated last year and came accross her recently, she told me she has kept every single thing I've given her since 5 years ago and we've started talking again, I've been trying to get to spend a day with her to catch up and see how it goes but she works a lot and when we are supposed to meet something comes up on her end, not intentionally though. Just two days ago we were supposed to go out but her boss called and she said she was really sorry and started blaming herself and saying she ruined everything, of course that wasn't true, stuff just happens and I don't want her to lose her job. And yersterday we were talking late at night and she asked me to surprise her by drawing her something just like way back then. Well I'm getting the impression she's interested in me but I'm just not sure because of how plans get canceled, and how sometimes she doesn't text back but that could just all be cause of work. So do any of you think she's interested in me and that I should keep trying? I've been in past relationships but she really feels like the one for me but I don't know what she really feels. Thank you and sorry for the wall of text!

Hey man. Don't worry about the texts. I get texts from girls I like and I don't respond to some of the messages because I'm busy or just feeling lazy. Keep trying to set up a time, if she is sorry she had to cancel then she probably means it, shit happens don't worry about it. Good luck.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Give up. Let HER suggest a time place, don't hold her to it, in fact it's probably best to think you're going to get sold out. In other words, accept her plans but expect that something will just come up.