+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need advice guys!! please help me :(

I need advice guys!! please help me :(

This forums is pretty awesome so I wanted to come back for more advice.

I really like this guy. We've been going to school (college) together for awhile. He's 28. I went to a dance with him outside of school, and he kissed me right on the dance floor. Every one of our friends saw it, and he's the one who started it. (I know this b/c I remember him coming in to kiss me and thinking 'oh man, this is it' lol)

Anyway, I've had a crush on him for awhile, and I told him this after he kissed me because I got nervous, and then a couple days after that night. He had no clue.

Anyways, I feel like I start every conversation with him. He doesn't initiate anything. Even though, he's told me he wants to take me on date.

I dont understand this. Why doesn't he initiate anything? He said he was surprised I ended up liking him, and that guys he knows are lining at the door to date me. OBVIOUSLY, this is a very bloated compliment from him.

Why would he say something like that, initiate contact with me at the party, then not initiate anything after that? I reaaallly want to hang out and have fun with him, but it feels so weird to initiate everything. I dont talk to him alot or stalk him or anything. I give him his space, its just weird how he doesnt try anything without me initiating it. It throws me off.

Is he just being shy? I want to sleep with him and be around him in general. But, I don't want to have to tell him this exactly before he makes a move. I WANT him to make a move, so I know its mutual. Anything. What is he thinking??
    Last edited by Bellaveev; 13-10-10 at 01:01 PM.

He cant be shy if he kissed you in front of people. Maybe, he just likes the attention or he prefers girls making d first moves? I dunno, i think his a player masked as a nice guy. gluck

WOW. You really think so? It really stinks to think that's what is going on I have a huge crush on him, so it stinks he doesn't act like he wants to talk or hang out. He gives me compliments, but then doesn't act on anything. Words are nice, but I don't understand why his actions aren't more forward. It confuses me. The funny thing is, I really want to sleep with him. Sometimes I think of just going over to his place and doing that. But, then I'm thinking, well, he's not being forward, so how do I know he would want that? So i don't..................I wish he'd give me a sign!!!

If he doesn't give me this sign, does that mean he doesn't want to sleep with me or hang out?

ps. ( its not like I just want to sleep with him, I'd like to date him yes, but sleeping with him is all I can think about when I'm around him right now. I dont know whats wrong with me.
    Last edited by Bellaveev; 13-10-10 at 03:04 PM.

Well, theres nothing wrong with you. He knows ur into him and he prolly gots u by a string? So, im guessing his playing headgames and like seeing u all hot for him. Oh! I left u a PM.

Just take initiative . . .you know what you want and you should go for it, at worst, it doesn't work out.

But it seems like you just want to have sex with him.