+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help! I need a guys advice..

Help! I need a guys advice..

Me and my boyfriend have been together for two years and here recently its like things in bed arent the same anymore , its like hes not intrested and not into it as much . we have never had this problem .. I was a virgin when i met him and he is my one and only and so i dont know what he is thinkin about or if he is tired of it or if he just wants to slow down. and i havent done anything wrong im always acceptive to change in pace and im always up for new things.. What can i do ?
    *FoLLoW YouR DrEaMs..NeVer GiVe Up..**

How old is he? If he is past 18, he is simply past his sexual peak now.

Also, maybe he is under a lot more stress now (if he's just starting to work full time, or maybe he has a stressful time at school -- such as finals, therefore he's got other things on his mind during sex)...

Help

well he is 24 and i am 19, he is waiting on work to be available he is a cable contractor and they arent busy right now so he is looking for something else. and latley he has said things that just arent like him and he mentioned a threesome the other day and it kinda makes me feel like he wants more and i dont know why . do u get what im saying?

Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen
    How old is he? If he is past 18, he is simply past his sexual peak now.

Also, maybe he is under a lot more stress now (if he's just starting to work full time, or maybe he has a stressful time at school -- such as finals, therefore he's got other things on his mind during sex)...
    *FoLLoW YouR DrEaMs..NeVer GiVe Up..**

Ugh, threesome??? I'd kick him out on his ass after that.

Unless you're into that sort of thing as well.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everybody goes thru sexual 'slumps' if you will....times when you are tired, sick, stressed, and you just don't want sex. Or you do, but you just have the energy to either do it or put in the same amount of gusto. It could very well be that, just give him time to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BaByguRl18
    well he is 24 and i am 19, he is waiting on work to be available he is a cable contractor and they arent busy right now so he is looking for something else. and latley he has said things that just arent like him and he mentioned a threesome the other day and it kinda makes me feel like he wants more and i dont know why . do u get what im saying?
    k, this is off topic i guess, but **** that guy...if he is suggesting a threesome he obviously doesnt care much about you. if he cant enjoy having sex with just YOU..hes a dick, drop him..find someone who doesnt need more, cause you are wasting your time, for example

situation a: hes going to cheat on you behind your back, because if he wants a threesome he is bored with you, or maybe hes not ready to be with one person

situation b: u give in and have a threesome, it ruins your relationship- im not saying just give up but from the information you gave, id doubt if it will last much longer, and if it does i doubt it will be a healthy relationship
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

I say start detaching yourself from him because if he seriously suggested a threesome and he isn't as sexually interested in you as he once was then he is cheating or about to cheat or doesn't want to be with you. But I could be way off on this one.
    One day the Moon said to me, "If he makes you cry, why dont you leave him?" I looked up at the Moon and said, "Moon would you ever leave your sky?"

sometimes it means you may be too needy for him, he might want a girl that to "challenge" his desires. sometimes guys just say they want a threesome because of the type of relationship the guy is having with the girl. i once told a girl i wanted a threesome but only if there were two of her and nobody else. i would no way have a threesome with someone unless there were no feelings involved. but that's close to impossible. so ya, ditch the guy cuz you're still young. he might want a long term relationship and you are just getting used to being in a new one.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."