+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi to everyone! Hope we become friends!:-)

Hi to everyone! Hope we become friends!:-)

I'm a woman from Denmark. I'm working on the article about the problems in relationship between the people accross Europe and Amerika.
    I will be very appriciate if you will go throufh some questions wich I would like to know the opinion (One is already ander topic Dating talk).
    You will help me a lot..
    I know a lot about different situation in relationship between people. If you have something to ask, please feel free. I will try to help you with what i can!!!

So..here I am in this forum in order to learn something from your answers and to help.

and why did you decide to join it?

Love
    Marale..

Quote Originally Posted by marale
    I'm a woman from Denmark. I'm working on the article about the problems in relationship between the people accross Europe and Amerika.
    I will be very appriciate if you will go throufh some questions wich I would like to know the opinion (One is already ander topic Dating talk).
    You will help me a lot..
    I know a lot about different situation in relationship between people. If you have something to ask, please feel free. I will try to help you with what i can!!!

So..here I am in this forum in order to learn something from your answers and to help.

and why did you decide to join it?

Love
    Marale..

What do you expect instant reply? The time difference between your 2 posts is 6 minutes. How about giving it some time for people to reply. Also you shouldn't lie, you don't love us!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

well, i'm here b/c of the anonymity of it & the number of members & collective experience. am looking for unbiased opinion. can't discuss this yet w/my best friend b/c they are involved...

hope this helps

Im here because i was feeling particularly down one day, and talking about it to my friends - they dont want to talk about it. Think its harder for men. Also because of the anonymity. Its just nice to talk - theres never an easy answer for this sort of problems so its just nice to talk about it while your getting over something.
    Only been here a few days but i really like this forum!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    What do you expect instant reply? The time difference between your 2 posts is 6 minutes. How about giving it some time for people to reply. Also you shouldn't lie, you don't love us!

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

raverboy
    Aw thanks Illusional
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]