+ Follow This Topic

Thread: There IS Hope!

There IS Hope!

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up 1 month ago today after a 15 month relationship. If you haven't read my first post then just to tell you I was completely devastated when she broke up with me and was in really bad shape for an entire week. These past three weeks though have really opened my eyes and made me realize that the break up was probably the best thing for us and I have really started moving on. I am hanging out with my friends all the time and enjoying the free time that I now have without my ex. Even though sometimes I think about her and wonder where she is or what she is doing I never let it bother me and try to think about other things. That first week was so hard for me becuase I didn't want to let go and we contacted each other a few times for some really long conversations! I thought I could somehow convince her we were perfect and that she would come back but it doesn't work like that. The last time we talked (about a week and a half ago) I told her that no matter what breaking up was the best thing that could have happened becuase we both needed some time to realize what we did wrong and learn a lesson from it and I also told her that I couldn't be friends with her right now becuase it would be to hard for me. So No Contact is the solution to moving on! Of coarse I still think about what it would be like if we were together sometimes and how much fun we could be having but I know that in time, that will pass. So to everyone here on LoveForum I want to tell you that there is hope! I have been happy and enjoying life for the past 3 weeks! So keep your heads up as we move on together, don't ever think you aren't good enough, quit blaming yourself and get up off the floor and start living again. There ARE MORE GIRLS/GUYS OUT THERE! I have faith in each and every one of you and I wish you the best of luck. Learn from your mistakes and move on, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger! God Bless all of you.
    What Doesn't Kill Us Makes Us Stronger!

Yep.

Good job mate.

acid...after reading your first few posts before, I thought you were toast. This post has given me a different opinion. Congrats dude!! We can both say we did it and we're both feeling great.

Cdoc

Quote Originally Posted by C1d6OC
    acid...after reading your first few posts before, I thought you were toast. This post has given me a different opinion. Congrats dude!! We can both say we did it and we're both feeling great.

Cdoc

My thoughts exactly!!!

Good job man, dont let these hoes get you down. Haha j/k
    Keep it up!!!