+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mind Games

Mind Games

I met this guy and I thought and saw a lot of potential in him, in us. However, I've noticed that he has a very short temper and wants things his way. I have a strong personality and by no means passive so we got into a small debate because he was saying all the right things but talk is cheap so, I pulled his card. I asked him for some money because he made it seem like he had it like that. Bragging about his six bedroom home and what not. I told him that I was in position to purchase another vehicle because I am going to give my current vehicle to my cousin (that's another long story) so "he" said that he would help me with the purchase. Now remember ladies, I said talk is cheap. One morning I called him and told him that I was in a financial bind and could he assist me, he told me that he didn't have what I was asking for but then went on to ask what did I need it for and I simply told him nevermind I would resort to other resources. He got mad and said suit yourself. Then he told me that he had a job but in one of our conversations he said he was tired of being in the house all day and I'm thinking if you're working then you shouldn't be at home all day unless you work from home. My long-winded point is this man is a liar and I'm tired of him trying to manipulate the situation. He says things and then when I quote him he plays like I'm hearing things or I'm thinking about a conversation I may have had with another man. Why do they do this? I'm looking for a husband but it looks like the search isn't going to be easy

Any and all thought will be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kmarie433 View Post
    Any and all thought will be greatly appreciated.
    You sure about that?

... lmao ...