+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why cant she end it properly?

Why cant she end it properly?

So me and my gfriend of 6 months broke up. Basically I'm a chatty/keep in touch kind of guy and she is more of a laid back person so we were not compatible from the start and it eventually took its toll. We had a minor argument on Wednesday over text and didnt speak until Friday. I was planning on asking her to meet if I didnt hear from her to end things but she text me saying shes sorry things cant be different and we should meet on sunday. couple of texts back and forth, even one from her saying she loves me. Last 2 texts were her saying she needs to take a step back because it not working for her and we should meet Sunday. I said yep sometimes I felt like i didnt have a girlfriend so it would be good to meet on Sunday and finish things.

So its Monday now and I never heard from her, bloody typical! Why cant people just be decent about things and end it properly, face to face, away from this texting garbage. She has issues opening up in person so I presume its this.

Either way I'm in no contact mdoe now because im well annoyed by her, know I deserve so much better. Im sure i'll have bad times etc. Is this the best approach I should take?

Most people are cowards, get used to it: they will do what is easy, and not necessarily what is right or decent.

You best bet is to move on and not look back. Im dealing with somewhat of the same situation. I have been seeing a lady for a little while and everything was great, then she became very distant and never seemed to be the same in the last 3 weeks. If they cant be honest with you, just move on...thats what im fixing to do because im tired of the games!

My ex wanted me to meet her in person, I hate waiting so I told her to just do it over the phone.. maybe it was a mistake.. but It wouldnt have made a difference.. but at least she offered... In your case.. you don need someone who isnt strong enough to at least keep her end of the deal..

cheers, we actually met up on Wednesday night and she still doesnt know what she wants. we communicate differently, i said thats something that can be fixed easily if we both work on it and understand each other but im sick of playing games. we were both sort of well maybe we'll see how things go. I was blunt and just said look text me tonight if you want or text me in 2 weeks if you want because i dont want to be in limbo anymore. she text me that night saying "nite x" so i thougth hmm maybe. we briefly chatted yesterday over text, just nice but nothing to coupley you know. i ended it by saying let me know if you want to meet up this weekend x so the ball is in her court. if she still says she doesnt know im just going to say well as far as im concerned we are broken up, if you want to change that give me a call.

bloody games!