+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In Which Way is this Girl Crazy?

In Which Way is this Girl Crazy?

VERY LONG. BUT YOUR HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED VERY, VERY MUCH.

This girl that i've known for around 5 months (i work with her) i've got a feeling is either crazy about me, or is a crazy, manipulative, attention-seeking bitch that wants absolutely nothing to do with me, just my attention. Over the last three months i've gone kind of mad trying to find the answer, but I simply can't wrap my brain around it enough to come up with an answer. This is where I need your help. At the end of the day, im not sure any of you, individually, can provide any sort of definite answer, but collectively, it matters to me, and i'll rest my case on that. i'm going to give you a run-down on the list of things i consider her to be doing that are signs (and probably what you all will think, i hope) that she likes me as more than a friend. ONTH, i'm going to list what i think are signs she doesn't like me in that way, or maybe even at all. instead of a convoluted story form, i think this is better and easier. you be the judge on this girl and whether or not she likes me, gals. Thank you!

The signs she likes me:
    -She copies what i say. For example, i'll use the word douchebag around her. Then she'll use the word douchebag. I change it up to D-bag, and she'll start using D-bag. i'll say bullshit, she'll say bullshit. And she doesn't cuss at all. Before I started working with her she never cussed.
    -She remember everything I say. Everything, seriously. I told her a story once about something. And 3 months later she tells me what happened, and then the smaller details of that story that aren't even important, and that I didn't even remember myself. She done this a lot. She actually told me one time, "I remember EVERY thing you say; but only you."
    - She laughs at the stuff is sat that isn't remotely funny. This one other guy said something one time that was supposed to be a joke, and she didn't laugh and she said it'd be funnier if i said it. I've had her laughing with tears on several occassions.
    -She's complemented me. She asked me what i thought my talents were, and i said i don't know and i don't like bragging. She said she thought I was really funny.
    -She "accidently" runs into me. She had already eaten this one time, but she showed up int the lounge reading a newspaper and eating chips after i'd said that i was going to leave and come back with food. i swear she didn't even eat the chips. She was there to meet me. She's done other stuff like that, where i know she showed up at a place with the purpose of meeting me there.
    -she's given me things. One time, this guy went off somewhere, and got her some cookies, which she's asked for. They hadn't opened been touched by her for an hour or so. so we're talking, and all of sudden she mentions she has cookies, and she leads me to where they are (we weren't even in the room when she brought them up), and then offers some to me.
    -She's extremely nervous around me. For the first 2 months i worked with her, there were hardly any words between myself and her. like, probably just 15 words in all.
    -She asked if i had a girlfriend. back when hardly fifteen words were spoken between us, "you have a girlfriend?" were four of those fifteen. they came after i mentioned something about some other girl, and i guess she thought i was her girlfriend.
    -This other girl at work, kind of left us alone together, looked back, and then started giggling at the two of us when we were together, like something had been said between them about me.
    -Apparently she gave this other guy the cold shoulder for teasing her, and i commented to this other guy we work with (while she was there) that she's never gotten mad at me and i screw with her all the time (this is after we started talking more, BTW, so there were more words spoken b/w the two of us) and she never gets mad at me; and he says, "well, that because you're [insert my name]"
    -I was talking to this other girl at work, and all of sudden she comes into the converstation and mentions something that we did before that was fun and that the girl as i was talking to "should have been there."
    -She created a myspace page for the sole purpose of adding me (it was created around the time when we both started talking). I knew this, and when i told her i didn't use myspace (i didn't tell her i knew she had, i'd just searched for her one day), she deleted it a couple of days later.
    -She's really nervous around me. As she was about to come up to me this one time (I saw someone at the corner of my eye), i turned; apparently, this made her feel uncomfortable as I now had my back turned to her, and as i turned around fully she scampered back down the hall from where she had come to approach me. i guess she was to nervous to say anything. i saw everything because there was actually a reflection on a window in the direction i was facing, and i saw her kind of run back down the hall. lmao
    -I'll say, "I like this." Then she'll say she does, too. The best and most extreme example is when i said i wanted to sky-dive. Now, i know this chick wouldn't want to sky-dive. it just doesn't fit her personality.
    -She helps me. She helped me clean of vomit on two occassions when there was absolutely no need to do so (other people are actually supposed, of which i didn't know, but she did)
    -She asked me if I would go out with a girl that had hair down to her mid-back, and i said it would depend on the face. then she grew her hair out.
    -after her bf had left work (he works with us sometimes, usually on a different shift, but this time no - and i'll get into the bf issue in my other list, LMAO), i walked into the room and i saw her applying make-up. when she saw me she put it away really quickly.

Now, you're probably thinking, "she likes you, you ****in' idiot." but NO. You ****in' girls can't make it this simple, can you. now for the list of things that would say, "she doesn't like you; she wants the attention" type of things she does:

-She has a BF of 3 years.
    -She's mentioned her bf to me. I brought a couple of cd's to work one time, and out of no where she asks what i brought, that maybe her bf would like it, too. another time i was mentioning if she uses itunes, then she said she doesn't, but her bf does. She also was looking in a catalogue one time and mentioned while i was there what she should get for her bf for Christmas.
    -she turned her shoulder on me once. i was talking to her, then she abruptly ends the conversation and turnd her back on me. i was like WTF was that.
    -She flirts with other dudes, esp. when i'm there, i feel. This one time, she asked some dude if she wanted a taste of what she was drinking; and to that same guy she asked him if he wanted to see her feet because she had callous because she wears high-heels all of the time; another time, she'd actually taken her shoes and socks of completely with this other guy right there next to her. Is this flirting with them on her part, or am i misinterpreting that? idunno.
    -she also showed pictures of her and her bf on her cell-phone.
    - she asked me what time what my zodiac sign is and i said scorpio, then she said her bf is scorpio, too. the following day, she asked what my zodiac sign is AGAIN (i was like WTF, she always remember what i say, and i just told her anyway) and she said oh yeah, i asked you yesterday and then i said that my bf was, too. this whole transaction just confused the hell out of me, since i felt like she asked me a second time on purpose; but for what purpose i've got no clue.

That's about it. i don't know what to think of this girl. does she want my attention on the side bec. her bf isn't giving her enough of it? Or does she genuinley like me. If so why doesn't she break up with her bf and come to me. i understand we all work together and that is a factor in a lot of this. it's just wierd. what should i do with this bitch? i feel like she's leading me on, manipulating me. OTOH, i feel like she likes me. maybe she's just confused.

anyway, my whole point in posting here, is because i want to channel her through you gals. i just can't see it through her. the cynical side of me is saying she's just a manipulative, self-serving, attention-eeking, crazy bitch; and the other side of me wants to think she's crazy about, just doesn't know how to express it for whatever reason. i simply don't know, which is why i want your help. i know there might be differing opinions her but i'm looking for a consensus, on which i can then use to deal with this issue i'm. i don't feel comfortable enough listtening to my own voice, which, normally, has a bias.

enlighten me, then, please, with you're much appreaciated and objective thoughts. thank you, and sorry for the ridiculous length. but an equally ridiculous set of circumstances deserves a lengthy post.

thank you.

Sounds like she's eating up all this attention. Also, it's really a bad idea to date those you work with.

Either way, if this is how she operates while she's dating someone, would you really want to be her boyfriend?

thanks lahna bell.

i personally wouldn't want to date someone like this. and i've thought about that. but i like the girl, if she likes me. and that's why i'm here. i want to know if she likes me, or if she's a crazy bitch, in which case i would hate and stay away from her. i don't want to be manipulated, but part of me thinks, "are there really crazy chicks who seek out attention like this, just to serve their own ego?" will someone fo all of the things i listed just for attention. the extent of the ego-centrism of that is too mind-boggling for me and to wrap my head around.

i've never really had trouble figuring out women, but this time it's different. there's too much subliminal and implied shit, and i can't come ot a defnitiive conclusion based on that.

She plays too many games. If you get involved with her, your life is going to become dramatic and unhappy.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

It doesn't matter if she likes you. She has a boyfriend.

That is all.
    Spammer Spanker