+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Two is company...

Two is company...

Hi. ummmm... so ....

There's this girl, we'll call her Lyn. We've known each other for about 6 months and I've never felt so attracted to anyone in my whole life. She completely mesmerizes me. I love every minute we spend together and really want to be with her. We both really like each other and want to be together....

....but. There's a problem.

I'm in a relationship with her identical twin sister and the two of them are inseparable. Help!

A threesome would be a perfect solution to your problem, although I am guessing that is not likely ...

All I can say is, you're in a relationship with the wrong sister.

Sort it.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Hahahahaha, there's no classy solution to this one. It's like a cartoon, I didn't know this kind of thing happens in real life.

So they're identical.. and you're only super attracted to one of them? Lol. Just thought I'd point that out.
    I'd say you should probably end your relationship with your girlfriend, since you're dreaming of her sister.
    Chances are though, the sister you want will not come around the way you hope. The bond they have as twins is stronger than their like or love for you. They'll probably decide not to let some guy come between them and they'll both dump you. Even if that wasnt the case, and say, the sister you want does come around and want to be with you, her sister will hate her for it. Do you really want to be the reason these sisters fight?

You could just tell the sister who is not your girlfriend, that you cannot flirt with her anymore, because it's plain WRONG and you need to focus on your current relationship and forget about the what ifs.But I personally think though that if your mind is on another woman, you're not with the right woman anyway. So cut your losses, which will be both of them, and move on. Hopefully your girlfriend never finds out that her sister has betrayed her this way.

are you being serious?

I can almost visualise the situation of you talking to Lyn:

You: Honey, we can't be together anymore. Sorry.
    Her: Why? You don't like me anymore? You don't find me attractive?
    You: It's not you, it's me. I just fell for another a girl. I find her more attractive.
    Her: Who is she?
    You: Your identical twin sister!

LOL - you're either trolling or we will be seeing you soon in Jerry Springer's!

This has gotta be a troll.

Smells of troll.

lmfao i had the same problem to and it liked the one twin more then the other on a emotional level . im just gonna come out and say it there is no good ending unless like the first guy said there open to threesoms gdluck man

If this is not a troll, then just realize that you are doomed. Break up with your gf because she is not the one you want to be with. And forget about the sister because she will never want to date her sister's ex.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

If it is trolling, at least I have a good film script out of it

Thanks for your thoughts. lol I don't know what trolling is exactly but I can assure you this is a very real situation! I only wish it wasn't! Let me give you some more details.

When I first met them we were obviously just friends but soon I started developing feelings for Lynz but found myself being left alone more with Cat. I saw this as a message from Lynz that I thought read 'I'm not interested but my sister really likes you'. At the time I hadn't been in a relationship for a few years and thought why not give it a go. So me and Cat got closer and one day she reciprocated my advance. At first it was just 'friends with benefits' and it was all fun and games but without putting too much thought into it we decided to become a couple.

Many of our family and friends said it was a bad move and could destroy the close friendship I had with them both but we said 'to hell with them!' and dived in head first. Things were great for a little while but I couldn't shake off the feelings I had for her sister. One night we all went out with a group of my friends and at the end of the night when we were alone the three of us got talking about our relationships with each other. Lynz pointed out that I obviously thought Cat was my favourite twin because we together at which point I had to say I thought of them as equal as they were both very similar girls.

Lynz was overjoyed but Cat was confused and upset that the feelings I had for her, weren't exclusively for her which is totally understandable to why she felt so upset. Anyway, a few days later this errupted into a very emotional intense scene in my house and I felt so bad for hurting her I just hated myself. I thought that I was in the wrong for what I had said but it was Cat that reminded me that you can't blame a person for their feelings, only their actions. The problem now is that since the day Lynz admitted that she really fancied me I can't stop thinking about her and can't help feeling that I'm living a lie and what I have with Cat, as good as it's been, can't last.

It's such a f*cked up situation and I don't know what to do. I know one thing for sure - there's no way in hell I'm ever gonna be willing or able to end my relationship with Cat and get with Lynz straight away. Perhaps my only hope is to end my relationship but remain close friends and give it time to settle for a year or so before I do ANYTHING. They both mean the world to me and I would happily die for either of them. I know how strong Cat's feelings are for me and I'm afraid she'll do something stupid if I break up with her!

ok...I think it's over. I've really screwed up this time. We had an arguement a few days ago and it sparked us talking about our relationship. So basically she is completelyin love with me and I can't return it. God I wish I could just feel something more for her just to see her face light up. When I found her I pulled her out of a very dark place. But then I started to lift her up higher and higher and the higher I took her, the more afraid I was to let her go. But in the end I knew if I didn't let her go now she would only fall from a greater height later on. The worst part of all is that she said it would be too hard for her to see me as a friend and put her feelings aside if things don't work out after this break. I may have just lost the two most important people in my life. But who's to blame? You can't blame people for their feelings, only their actions right? I don't think there is a right or wrong in this case. Funny thing is, we both said we didn't regret a single minute of the relationship and yet we may lost a lifetime of amazing friendship.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Troll. LOL. Anyway, if I were those twins I would seriously be messing with your head. Are you SURE you are dating who you think you are?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Cool story, bro!
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.