+ Follow This Topic

Thread: misery loves company, come join me in hell for a while

Hell, it's right there in the user name. people these days, sigh

misery loves company, come join me in hell for a while

Hey, I suppose youre wondering what brought me here. I'm a seemingy well adjusted well liked man, but I have a history of depression and anxiety. I met a girl about five months ago, we moved into the same house. I fell in love, she seemed to feel that too but when I said something she shot me down. Then she got a boyfriend. A couple of days ago she admitted she loves me, when I said I loved her, she was uncertain if I was serious because I was drunk, she also didn't want to make things awkward in the house. Apparently she now regrets this. She told me she got with him because she wanted to get over me, but in her own wordsnow we have opened up to each other she can't look at him the same way. She said she needs to think, she doesn't want to hurt him by breaking up with him and she said she doesn't want to hurt herself by not being with me, She'sseeing him this weekend.I don't know what her decision is going to be and I'm really depressed because it seems even though we both feel the same way, I'm going to lose who I thought could be the one, she said she wishes she could turn back time, and we could be together without hurting anyone.she said she will always see me as the one she let get away. I know she actually does want to be with me but I don't know if it will happen. please help, I just need someone to talk to,I just spent the last 4 hours curled up on my bed.

hey dude cheer up. The best thing you can do is to ignore her. Yeah yeah, you have heard that a million times, but I promise you, if she has any feelings for you and you just COMPLETELY stop talkign to her, she is really going to second guess her relationship with her current boyfriend. You should cut ties and give yourself some time to think, instead of wondering why she is with him instead of you, just stop talking to her. She will get the hint. If she had true feelings for you, she will come back. But be stern, you got to tell her how you feel and you will not be a third wheel. Make sure you say something along the lines of "I am not making you choose between us, but I just am being honest I will not play this game with you. "