+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need help reading a girl.

I need help reading a girl.

Hi
    yeah, as you can see in the title i need help reading this girl who goes to my school.

I see her looking at me quite often, maybe like 4 or 5 times a day or so. I'd look at her quick then maybe look away, i like her alot cause i think that she is really pretty and sounds nice.
    Also, i got this bus to school once that i dont usually catch, and when it came by this stop that just happens to be hers, she was kinda standing around there, i assume waiting for the schoolbus(i was on a normal non-school bus).
    The bus had pulled up for some time cause randoms were getting on teh bus, but then she kinda looked up and saw i was on the bus. She then got on the bus. Since then shes got this bus everyday.
    I really wanna find out more about her and maybe i dunno go out if i like her later.
    What i wanted to know is what do you think? does she like me or what?
    Also if you think she does, what should i say to her to start a conversation.

See if you can get a seat next to her. If not just casually talk to her, say something like "I see you take the same bus as me everyday, do you like this bus?" "when she says(which she probably will) Something about it being a bus bla bla bla and then most likely "Do you like this bus?" say "No, I just take it because this really cute girl takes it and I really want to get to know her"....then...then...ok..let me catch my breath..then you ask her to marry you..or something..I dont know I suck at this stuff!
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And then you let that hang a minute and frown. "I think she missed the bus today, though, so why don't you tell me about yourself instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    And then you let that hang a minute and frown. "I think she missed the bus today, though, so why don't you tell me about yourself instead?"

She will be Pissed off. "I thought you were talking about me mother****ing get out of my face bitch ass mother ****er, this is my bus...this is my house! get the hell out '.........
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 10-02-07 at 12:06 PM.

yes thankyou, that sounds very nice. But i think i dont want to come onto here right away, maybe just talk normally or something. Alos if she has music in her ears what do i do.
    cause one time she sits next to me and i though 'what the hay' ill just talk to her, but then i see she has the music in so i didnt say anyhting incase she didnt hear me.

so does anyone else have more ideas, i really appreciate your time and help.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie-guy View Post
    yes thankyou, that sounds very nice. But i think i dont want to come onto here right away, maybe just talk normally or something. Alos if she has music in her ears what do i do.
    cause one time she sits next to me and i though 'what the hay' ill just talk to her, but then i see she has the music in so i didnt say anyhting incase she didnt hear me.
    I believe someone mentioned before that people who are listening to music usually don't like to be disturbed...but hey...if you can tell when she finished you can ask her what she was listening too and then go from there .

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    She will be Pissed off. "I thought you were talking about me mother****ing get out of my face bitch ass mother ****er, this is my bus...this is my house! get the hell out '.........
    Shh. You're ruining my fun.

thanks guys. Although isnt his the ask a female forum?
    Cause ithink at least one of you is a guy cause of your 360 gamercard. But yeah, what do you think of the looking, is it cause she thinks im horribly hideous or because she thinks im cute?
    I was thinking, why would you keep lookin at someone if you didnt like what you see?

hey Love9Sick.
    Do you ever go to Gamespot?
    Cause i swear to gawd ive seen that tag before

I frequently listen to music on the train or when I'm on a plane, but that doesn't mean I wont turn it off and put it away when somebody wants to talk to me; conversation is by far more fun than listening to music that I've heard hundreds of times already.

So yeah, if you can kind hear from her earbuds/headphones/whatever when she's come to the end of a song, that might be a good time to ask her what she's listening to, whatever.

Look, at some point you're gonna have to ask her on date or tell her how you feel or whatever. And she's either going to like you back, or turn you down. whatever you do, don't fester away at a crush and never pluck up the courage to tell her. that's a horrible torture that you can avoid inflicting upon yourself.

also, yeah, the "ask a female/male" forum names pretty much just serve to confuse new members. Nobody keeps to that division.

Trust me mate, i would love nothing more than to talk to this girl. Shes beautiful and i think that she likes me. But when i see her and stuff my stomach just tears itslef to threads, that and im shitscared of her cause im afraid ill get shot down.

anyone ele with any tips for me, cause i would be very thankful for them

so what? If you get shot down, you can start to deal with it and move on, and eventually ask another girl. However, if you don't ask her, you can't move on, and after a while you'll probably befriend her a bit, and before you know it you're in the dreaded friend zone and you can NEVER now date her even if you do eventually tell her how you feel, and you can get yourself stuck in that hell for several years.
    Please, I beg you, don't do that to yourself. That is a far worse pain than getting shot down.
    I don't think you're ready to play word games, that is, "well there's this pretty girl on the bus" or whatever. A lot of girls hate lines, and you're not ready to be a smooth talker yet, if you try you'll just sound and feel silly.
    You just need to tell her you like her, or ask to go out with her, or something simple like that.

also; DO NOT assume that if you make it obvious that you like her, she'll ask you out herself. Girls/young women, especially of school going age, are queens of ignorance when it comes to telling if a boy likes them. It is your job to ask her.

you could try bringing a headphone splitter and spare headphone/earbuds with you, and ask to share her music. Then you can easily get into conversation about her music collection, even lyrics in the song.. endless possibilities for starting conversations.

That's great and all, but as I said, she probably wont know that this means you like her. Heck she might have a crush on you, she probably still wont say anything, because that is your job.
    Last edited by Tiay; 10-02-07 at 08:46 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast