+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Reading a shy girl...

Reading a shy girl...

OK Friday night I'm driving around town with a bunch of friends. Well there were two girls with us, one an old friend, the other girl, who's quite shy, I didnt know really well. Well I was flirting with one of em, but she ended up putting her sights on my best friend. I really didnt give the other girl much thought because she was in the other car most of the time, but later on were all walking and she sees me walking by her and tells me to come walk with her, we ended up walking with my arm hooked around her waist and hers on my back.

Well I came to realization that she has being paying extra attention to me lately, and now we're saying hi all the time and stuff like that. My question is: What kindof signs should I be on the lookout for, considering how shy she is? I'm planning on asking her if she wants to go to the Haunted World on a double date. Any thoughts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that you already have one foot in the door because she "has" shown her interest in you when she was holding you. you should ask her to see a movie to out to lunch as soon as you read this because she is probably wondering why you already haven't asked her out. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I really doubt that she would be wondering so quickly, because frankly, the closest thing to a boyfriend shes had was my best friend, and he took things quite slow.

I was talking to her and her little group of girls, all of which I recently became friends with. We talked a little bit, and she asked me a question about the class were in together, which struck me as odd because I know she has close friends that are in that class too . And after that we went to our respective classes, but then I left again to get a drink of water, and when I got to the fountain she was in the line! She saw me asked " Hey, Banky, are you following me? just jokingly. I cracked a joke to which she laughed. She got her drink and started walking away, but I noticed something she did that I remember I used to do back in my shyer days: She started walking away, but slowed down in that "I want to walk and talk with you, but don't want to make it too obvious" sort of way, I used to do that alot So naturally I walked and talked with her, making sure to crack my share of jokes. I never used to be confident enough to try to be funny, but apparently I'm hilarious as people have told me,
    Last edited by BankyTheHack; 23-10-03 at 07:12 AM.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Well, considering you two walked with your arms around each other, either you're blind, or somewhat naive, you should probably take those signs as she's interested.

Go ask her out and I bet she'll say yes. Don't wait too long though. You have to keep her interest.

LINEBACKER 2

I'm pretty shy myself when it comes to guys. The way I show affection is by glancing at him every once in a while. Maybe smiling too.
    And what have kings, that privates have not too,
    Save ceremony, save general ceremony?