+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i messed up

i messed up

hello

Well long story short I am a bisexual female who has been talking to a female for about 5 months. It all started off great, we talked on the phone all day and when we were in class we would text and skype each other, until I stayed a weekend with her after not seeing her for 3 weeks and all we did was argue. We discussed the situations and made up, then last month her friend was killed but i knew nothing of it and she expected me to know and said i wasn't there for her. but how can i be there for a person who keeps shutting me out. every time i ask what is going on or whats wrong she comes back with don't worry about or i don't feel like talking about it. After she said i wasn't there for her, her whole attitude change and i no longer was babe, baby or "her lady" and the cute text msgs and phone calls stopped. i really liked her but i couldn't taker her rude attitude towards me. for example i would say "hey how is your day going?" and she would reply back "why do you care?" then an arguement would start. I would also say "if you don't want to talk to me anymore then just say it" and she would reply "i never said i wanted to stop talking to you", comments like that made me confuse with where she wanted to take our relationship. but anywho for about a month all the bickering and fussing was going on and she accused me of being in a relationship with a boy when i wasn't. then after about two months of putting up with her rudeness i started talking to a boy because he was giving me what she wasn't....he listened, we got a long. i guess i was lonely and week and went to the nearest thing that could comfort me. A couple of weeks ago a big blowout happend and she called me a liar (which i did lie to her) and said i was with the boy since may. I do admitt to lying about seeing the boy but the whole since may thing is crap cause i was with her all summer. anywho she didn't want to listen to my explanation to why i started talking to him, it was all about her and how i made her feel but yet she didn't understand how she was treating me made me feel like i wasn't wanted. but now that i realize that talking to him in the first place is wrong, i want to talk to get her back

Why you are even persisting with her is beyond me after reading that. She is treating you like shit. Have some dignity.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!