+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Want girlfriend back

Want girlfriend back

I was with my ex for nearly 3 years we have a kid together, now we haven't been together for 2 years but im still in love with her.
    We didnt end up on good terms, my fault I was going through a bad patch, so much so that she finds it hard to trust me even now.
    The problem is I want her back, i have changed and realised the error of my ways and want to make things right, she has another bloke at the moment and im at a loss at what I should do. Shall I take a back seat and deal with it or should I try, what the hell should I do

Quote Originally Posted by yusuo View Post
    she has another bloke at the moment and im at a loss at what I should do. Shall I take a back seat and deal with it or should I try, what the hell should I do
    You should move on and find someone else because she clearly had
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

If she moved on, it is only best to accept it. Trying to break people up just causes more of a drift between you and the one you want. Save her and yourself the heartache of unnecessary drama, and accept it. I hope you are in this child's life.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Are you still talking to her now? Have you at least kept in contact over the past few years?

Honestly, you're between a rock and a hard place. Since you already have a kid together, you'll forever be bonded, but you don't really want to interfere with her current relationship. That could just cause more trouble.

Make sure you try to keep things civil and be a good father to your child. A child needs both of their parents, so as much as it may hurt to be civil to your ex's "now" boyfriend, just remember that you're doing it for your kid.
    no links in the sig. do it again and get banned.

yeah I still talk to her and we get on ok, still have a laugh and all, what i find kinda weird is her new b/f is pretty much exactly like I used to be like, same personality etc he even looks like me a little or so a friends sais which is really strange.
    Ofcourse ill always be there for my son, always just wanted the picture perfect family to go with it

I think you had better to organize any kind of strategy or plan. Having a proven plan help you know what to do is far more advised than just "winging it."
    no.