+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Me Get Back Together With My Girlfriend!!!

Help Me Get Back Together With My Girlfriend!!!

Hey, everyone, I'm new here!

Anyways, I've got a serious problem. My exgirlfriend, Raechel, was dating me for a period of about 9 1/2 months, when she decided to break up with me. This ended in late July. My point here is that I wasn't the best boyfriend to her during those times when we were going out and I'm trying to do everything I can to get back together with her? Why? Because I love her.

During out stint as a couple she grew more and more in love with me and I slowly progressed the same feelings, but didn't show them enough apparently. But now, even months later, I love her more than ever. I see her all the time because we're both students at SFSU here in the city. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life with her, SERIOUSLY. She is the one for me, and I know that. I know I've had lousy timing with this, but I know it to be true.

My problem lies in the fact that she, at least right NOW, doesn't think so. She thinks I have problems with being trustworthy, loyale, and honest to her. That may have been so in the past, but I sincerely have changed since we broke up and I want to spend all my time proving that to her on every level. One of the many things I've done to try and rekindle our relationship is create an online petition to get her back together with me. I know you all probably think it's stupid, unromantic, etc. But she already knows OF it, just hasn't seen it yet. She seems to be intrigued by it. She once said if I could get at least 2 people that think we should go back out then she would agree to do so. So I really need all your help on this one, you guys and gals. I'd be much appreciated and eternally grateful if you could all sign it, please. It's really quick and only takes about 2 seconds to complete!! I'm SERIOUS! Just your name, email, and a comment is all it takes. Don't worry, they just need the email to verify that it's an actual person. That's it. Here's the link:
    [url]http://www.PetitionOnline.com/lvraechl/petition.html[/url]

I sincerely do love Raechel with all my heart and I want to do everything to prove it to her that it would be a good idea that we go back out and progress even further from there one day. This isn't some sappy, teenage drama story or romance. I sincerely do want to spend my life with her. And I just can't let my love got her die. Thanks for signing my petition, you guys. Again, it's all laid out on the webpage what's happened, what I intend to do, etc.

Thanks again,
    Andrew

Here's the link agaiin: [url]http://www.PetitionOnline.com/lvraechl/petition.html[/url]

awwww how sweet.....if it's any consolation i would take u back... but then again i don't truely know what happened in ur relationship with her. good luck tho

An online petition is certainly the most original approach I've seen to asking a partner to get back together.

After having read that you were disloyal to her on two occasions, I can understand her viewpoint that you're not trustworthy and frankly, I agree with it. If all it will take for her to give you another chance is two signatures on the petition, you already have what you need. If it were me in her position, the separation would be permanent.
    Last edited by Anthony; 13-09-04 at 04:14 PM.

I tried to sign your petition, but the link is not working.

Hope you get her back, any guy to go this much trouble to show love, should get what he wants.
    http://www.noir-ailes.com/amye

Las Vegas based Nationwide Online Florist
    Communication is the key to every relationship problem
    Let her know how you feel.

Cyberken
    [URL=http://www.800iloveyou.com]1-800-I-LOVE-YOU[/URL]
    Nationwide Teleflora Florist
    http://www.800iloveyou.com

Aww, I agree it's a very sweet gesture! But, what did you do, really do, to make her break it off?
    Never regret something from your past, everything happens for a reason.