+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im back (Not the same old Bs)

Im back (Not the same old Bs)

Yea, the other girl, I have officially left her alone. Broke contact, can't take her.

New gal now, and well I like her alot but try not to for obvious reasons.

This new girl I have know for bout 5 years, went to her house the other night with this other girl. Strangely enough she did not invite her boyfriend. When I call her I always always ask her how she's feeling and she actually said "Well, it's my boyfriend. He is getting on my nerves for no reason." I had to go and didn't really get to help her but it was stuck in my head. When I look at a situation that someone needs help in I look at it from a nuetral stand point. If she is wrong I tell her, if he is wrong i tell her too. Anyway, she almost always gets frustrated with him but just loves talking to me. If I go a day or 2 without talking to her she ask's me where I went. However, the other day we went maybe 5 days without talking (Oohooh lul k no) and the when I said hi she said "Hey! I was just thinking about you today, wanna hang out soon?". Anyway, at her house the first thing she did was bring up memories from the past and how we actually went to the same camp back in our younger years and didn't even know it. She does stuff like rubs my hair and compliments me. We were also playing some typical board game and in short I got the compliment "Well, you have so many talents I don't know what you are gonna be when you grow up! A drummer, editor, director." It made me feel good and I didn't expect her to say it. The previous girl I liked was made from pure evil, this girl has the BEST personality. It's just like mine. Hell, she even likes to film and edit stuff too. Loves everything I love, right down to music. We have the same initials LOL and our birthdays are 2 days apart. It's just meant to be (I THINK). The night after she invited me to go back out with her friend but I denied the offer, I told them I couldn't. When I talked to her friend later and asked if they had fun, it turns out the girl I liked suddenly had to study for SAT's.....

So tell me, she....

Loves talking to me
    Apparently thinks I am intersting
    Is getting tired of her boyfriend
    Hangs out with me and this girl without inviting her BF

Do I have a chance? I know I cannot come running to relationship forums all my life, and thanks to you guys I have been doing pretty well and being better off on my own. But a second opinion always is nice.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you're response!
    WOOOO

Oh, good! FRESH bs. My favorite.

JoP, you're walking a fine line, here. She's got a boyfriend, and the way she's acting tells me she has a pretty bad character flaw. She should break up with her boyfriend if she wants you instead, and you should want her to. Instead, you're both playing games.

I know you're young and all, but it's good to have some solid rules about these things.
    Spammer Spanker

What do you mean by solid rules?
    WOOOO

Like staying away from someone else's girlfriend if she starts acting like she's interested in you.
    Spammer Spanker

Don't go for her! Have some respect for the relationship. I've had thoughts like that before and I know it's wrong. You'll be a girl friend stealer. And probably get a death note from her bf.