+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused Need some insight

Confused Need some insight

Hey guys new on the site, need some advice or some insight into my situation.

Ok so its been about three months now since me and my ex have broken up or spoken to each other. The break up was pretty bad, tempers were at its peak and we both yelled at each other and saying things we didnt mean. There were times in the relationship that we both took each other for granted. and there were times i could feel that we both at least the past year really didnt want it anymore. However, despite all that we cared for each other alot so we tried to make it work.

I felt however that i took more the initative and put more effort in keeping us together and changing my attitude and behavior than she did. Well long story short I broke up with her because all she did with me was argue and just fight about everything everyday. It was getting to a point that i was just getting frustrated because that not what a relationship is about. So I broke up with her, but then realized that it was a stupid arguement and wanted to try and work at our relationship again.

She didnt, I tried to get in contact with her a few times for over a month, got not response so i gave up. I was hoping that staying out of contact both seeing her in person, emails, text, phone calls would slowly make my feelings for her disappear.

Instead it has done the opposite. My feelings i find keep getting stronger for her. Is there a away that i can show her I still care and that i want to try things again after three months?? or is it already to late? Ive also dated these past three months and none of the women Ive dated comapre to her at all. we dated for five years and this was the biggest fight we have ever had, and I really feel like she is the one meant for me.

If you got back together, you would probably still fight every day. You sure you want that?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If you got back together, you would probably still fight every day. You sure you want that?
    No i dont want that, but i was hoping that the time apart would change her a bit. I honestly just want to know how she is doing and if things lead back to us getting back together than thats great. I just dont want to go on in life knowing i have these intense feelings about her still and not do anything about it. The only problem is I dont know where to start to try and contact her and try and resolve things between me and her.

If you're sure that this is what you really want, then maybe you should "do it up" and send her a handwritten letter (emailing is impersonal and can be interpreted as being "insincere"). Tell her everything that's inside your heart and leave nothing out. She can either respond favorably or tell you that she doesn't want it anymore. Then, you'll know whether you have a chance or not. Hope things work out for you...
    Oh well, what do I know?

http://mindfulmunky.blogspot.com

If you've not spoke to her in 3months you can exactly jump back into a relationship, if it was bad e.g argueing etc maybe it's best from starting at a fresh with her? work on building a new relationship.

Just start by dropping her a text or phoning her asking how she's been, dont bring up anything from the past the arguements etc then after you've spoek to her a few times just say to her "fancy lunch?" not dinner because that would look like a date if shes abit weiry of jumping into things, lunch is abit more I dont know none datelike I suppose doesnt hit you as hard.

Good luck