+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls Insight Maybe??

Girls Insight Maybe??

So me and this girl have been getting closer and closer to the point where other people think we're dating. Its kinda strange though because we are both into completely different things..(people say opposite attract though ).

So we hang out mostly on the weekends, but I see her every day at school, we are seniors. We talk a lot, but the thing is when shes with her best friend, its different and she acts as if she like doesn't want her best friend to know she likes me?? (Girls insight here please!!)

Also the major concern I have is that when we talk online, the way she types makes it seem like she doesn't really have any interest in me. I don't really know how to explain it without seeming paranoid, but its like I'll try to "spice up" the conversation using exclamation points and smileys, but her responses are all so bland and monotone, and it makes me feel like she doesn't wanna be talking (but I dont think this is the case because its different when we are alone in person!)

I don't know, its just kinda disappointing because I really wanna talk to her, and a lot of the time its online, but her lack of excitement online is almost making me feel like she doesn't feel the same way about me and is almost making me lose interest even though I don't think that is the case!!

Sorry for the rant, but could any girls help me out here?? Thanks

So what is stopping you from officially asking her out? Since her minimal use of emoticons and exclamation points bothers you so much, chat online less frequently.

Well to be completely honest I want to, but I don't know how

I mean we are alone some of the time, but her best friend seems to always wanna be right next to her and know everything etc.

How would be a good approach to this?? I dont really know how not to make it awkward.

be confident, be yourself, and just ask her the next time you two are alone. I wouldn't do it while her friend is there though, from what you described that might pressure her into saying no.