+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if she's taken, then what?

if she's taken, then what?

Guys, if a girl you really like is taken, what do you do? Do you you just decide not to like her anymore? Is that possible? Do you break all contact with her (what if she's a good friend)? How much would you have to like her to actually pursue her, subtly or obviously?

hmm?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I won't bother with a girl who is taken. I would consider that a bad investment of time and energy when I could be pursuing someone who is single. I've met a lot of girls in the past 3 weeks, and once I found out who was in a relationship (I don't need to ask, thanks to Facebook and them always talking about their boyfriends or whatever) I immediately crossed them off some mental list of potential girlfriend/hookup/anything else..

That doesn't mean I ignored them though, I just didn't try hanging out with them as often and stuff, or being extra friendly to them

What if you're in too deep? I'm sure people can't control who they like. Well, what if you're past the stage of 'potential partner' to 'I really have feeings for the girl'.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    What if you're in too deep? I'm sure people can't control who they like. Well, what if you're past the stage of 'potential partner' to 'I really have feeings for the girl'.
    im 100% in that situation now, being in too deep. If she didnt like me, tht would be fine but she says she likes me and the bf is like non existant. Frankly ive no idea what to do, i just..well im just there. When she doesnt text me i feel all anxious and stuff, when she does i feel happy or its made my day. Frankly i dont know..its come to the point where i dont know.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    me personally i like the taken ones... they provide a bigger challenge for me. however, beware that this also does bring about a lot more trouble that you'd like.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

If I'm in too deep then I just go for it. I'm young and I plan on enjoying my youth. Period.

But if I just think the girl is attractive and find out she's attached then I don't even bother. No point in causing potential havoc for myself or anyone else unless my heart is already too involved for my own good.
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

if she's taken - she's off limit

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she's only off limits if she's your best friend's girl. haha.

raverboy

i tired to move on and find some new

Guys, if a girl you really like is taken, what do you do? Do you you just decide not to like her anymore? Is that possible? Do you break all contact with her (what if she's a good friend)? How much would you have to like her to actually pursue her, subtly or obviously?

hmm?

Well i'm a female, and recently i met a guy whom i sorta had a crush on ... Problem tt i'm facing is slightly more complicated, because both him n i are attached... I'm not sure if he just likes the attention from me or what, but recently his been acting strange... Waiting to know what's on his mind...

Was in a very confuse state initially, but well emotions of the heart can be very hard to control...

ditto
    hence this thread

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you're already at that stage, then you've only fooled yourself into believing that you have a chance with her.

raverboy

this thread had made me sign up

real interesting, i actually bump into this kind of senario twice.
    1st one, we did everything except sex, but somehow i let it pass. (I think i should not have back out), kinda regret cuz i really like her. Took me sometime to get her outta my head.
    Now comes the 2nd one, she's in a long distance relationship. I'm still thinking whether to go for it or not. Feel like wanna test my luck.

p/s-there are those single's females around me but none of them attracted me (so far). perhaps my taste buds is killing me...

If she's taken leave it alone.
    Its not worth getting into a physical fight with her boyfriend or worst getting shot. Violence happens too much these days.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

don't do IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast