so anyways. my bf mentioned the idea about having a threesome. i thought it would be something different and looked online for someone, but it fell through. so just over the weekend, i had a co worker over, me and her werre really intoxicated but he wasnt. i made a joke that he should pursue it. he asked me over and over.. and i... being one of those dumb girls who like to TEST their bfs said it was okay over and over.

but now i am upset because he should've known and had a better conscious than me and my friend to not pursue it. this is eating me up. i just feel awkward around my friend now and i dont think things will be the same at all. I only did this to please my bf but now it is eating me up and my friend feels horrible about this all, so does i. what do i do if i keep dwelling about this? should i just break it off with my bf? what do i do. Fortunately enough, i no longer work at the place with her but still. I felt like me and my bf both owe her an apology, which I have already but he hasn't but i apologized for him. I just felt like I contributed to something out of selfishness on the behalf to please my bf and didnt think about the outcome that may affect me or my friend. We are still on talking terms but it would be too much of an awkward silence and uncomfortability.