+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love trouble

Love trouble

I have been in a six year relationship with a very nice guy - we used to be so in love, but i now find myself indifferent to everything he says or does.

This is not the real problem though, it seems that i found myself really attracted to his roomate whom he considers as a brother (the roomate has a long-time gf also).

The roommate seems to like me sometimes but sometimes he seems to hate me - i kind feel that he likes me but sometimes i think he does things that insult or hurt me.

I dont know what to do......... Please help!

There's nothing to do. If you have any respect for yourself then you wouldn't even consider attempting anything with the roommate. You'll ruin his relationship with his gf and with his best friend.

If you don't want to be with your bf, then leave him and find someone else that isn't close to your bf.
    I don't chase, I replace.

the thing is... i think that the "roommate" guy is the ONE...

I think i love him more than i think i do...

Also i have a lot of respect for the other guy too....

I wish i could let the other guy... it is not easy... especially when he looks at me the way he does.

Quote Originally Posted by princessglit View Post

I wish i could let the other guy... it is not easy... especially when he looks at me the way he does.
    That's such bullshit. You think he's "the one" and then after you break up and fall in love again the new guy will be "the one."

By pursuing the roommate, you'll be wrecking two relationships. Do the mature thing and separate yourself from everyone involved.
    I don't chase, I replace.

you know I'm sorry to attack you but as someone whos been cheated on when I truly loved the girl I hate people like you. Grow the F uck up! Be a good GF to the guy you have for 7 years! Or if it cant work as Cain said move on,leave his best friend alone and stop trying to crush the guy and ruin the roomates life with his GF too. women like you are scum!
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

I understand the fact that you are heart-broken but there is no need for swearing or insulting me...

I guess you do not consider me as a broken heart also. You don't know what its like - being unhappy for a long time and in such way.
    Every day i have to face and deal this issue and pretend that nothing is wrong.

All people are not the same and i don't think i deserve hate - compassion and help would be more appropriate from a fellow heart-broken person...

Quote Originally Posted by lightning88 View Post
    you know I'm sorry to attack you but as someone whos been cheated on when I truly loved the girl I hate people like you. Grow the F uck up! Be a good GF to the guy you have for 7 years! Or if it cant work as Cain said move on,leave his best friend alone and stop trying to crush the guy and ruin the roomates life with his GF too. women like you are scum!
    I understand the fact that you are heart-broken but there is no need for swearing or insulting me...

I guess you do not consider me as a broken heart also. You don't know what its like - being unhappy for a long time and in such way.
    Every day i have to face and deal this issue and pretend that nothing is wrong.

All people are not the same and i don't think i deserve hate - compassion and help would be more appropriate from a fellow heart-broken person...

Cain may have hit your head on, but hes right. You need to seriously step back and assess why YOU are unhappy. Your boyfriend seems content and apparently has done you no wrong. What is the problem with the relationship...I find it hard to believe you just kind of fell out of love with him.

Do NOT go after the roommate, you don't want that kind of blood on your hands. In the end you will only end up driving both of them apart and they WILL resent you.

The root of your problem is probably closer than you think, be honest with yourself and us if you want to figure it out. Theres plenty of people here that have been in similar situations and much, much worse. There's a reason for everything if you look hard enough.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

CB is exactly right.

A; I treat you the way i do because like me your BF didnt do shit but love you and you being the slut you are love his TAKEN roomate!

B;If you dont want your bf anymore leave but leave his f ucking roomate and friends alone! go find someone who isnt already taken. and dont ruin your bfs life,his roomates life and his roomates girlfriends life!

GROW THE F UCK UP!

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

Quote Originally Posted by lightning88 View Post
    CB is exactly right.

A; I treat you the way i do because like me your BF didnt do shit but love you and you being the slut you are love his TAKEN roomate!

B;If you dont want your bf anymore leave but leave his f ucking roomate and friends alone! go find someone who isnt already taken. and dont ruin your bfs life,his roomates life and his roomates girlfriends life!

GROW THE F UCK UP!
    i sincerely am sorry for your behalf....

i can only imagine the sorrow this girl has caused you...

but perhaps you should call her all the names.. not me...
    I think you are projecting YOUR story onto mine - have in mind that each story is different and I AM NOT YOUR GF.

Also, i can understand why she left you if she was treated with such behavior and immature names!

thank you for trying to help me but i think you should try to help yourself first

Princess, tell me more about whats going on, I feel like there is something big missing here that you either don;t want to say or haven't figured out. Elaborate a bit.

Theres plenty of people around here, myself included that have been cheated on to some degree or another. Simply suggesting the idea or interest in stepping outside your relationship is going to get you some harsh responses around here. We don't say it to be ass holes, we just know the pain it causes and it NEVER works out in the end.

Take no offense, once you open up a bit you will realize we're all human and really here to give you the advice we have.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

i sincerely am sorry for your behalf....

i can only imagine the sorrow this girl has caused you...

but perhaps you should call her all the names.. not me...
    I think you are projecting YOUR story onto mine - have in mind that each story is different and I AM NOT YOUR GF.

Also, i can understand why she left you if she was treated with such behavior and immature names!

thank you for trying to help me but i think you should try to help yourself first
    I know your not her but your doing exactly the same thing,sorry for the names tho.

*trys to give a calm answer*

ok,going about it more nicly think of it this way......

its okay if you dont want to be with your bf (although after so long i would think youd try harder) but its not okay to take his best friend/roomate. A; that would kill him (trust me) and B; you would ruin your bfs life and his roomates gf's life. do you realize that? kinda selfish right? (honestly dont you think so)

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Princess, tell me more about whats going on, I feel like there is something big missing here that you either don;t want to say or haven't figured out. Elaborate a bit.

Theres plenty of people around here, myself included that have been cheated on to some degree or another. Simply suggesting the idea or interest in stepping outside your relationship is going to get you some harsh responses around here. We don't say it to be ass holes, we just know the pain it causes and it NEVER works out in the end.

Take no offense, once you open up a bit you will realize we're all human and really here to give you the advice we have.

you have awesome responses and unlike me manged not to flipout in doing so.

To the OP I'm sorry I yelled at you. Its hard for me honestly to see this story,but I really am trying to help ( I know it doesnt look that way)

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post

thank you very much for your kind words and your help :-)

The thing is... my current BF is sometimes unkind and selfish - and he is my fiancee not my BF. The other guy though is a gentleman, always being supportive of me. (His GF hates me though). I think that he feels the same way sometimes, yet i sometimes think he ignores me.

I really don't know what to do. My fiancee wants me to marry him but all i do is think his roommate - who once just told me i was beautiful and that he thinks i am 'cool'. I see both of them every day and we kinda hang out - all three of us sometime.

Thank you for everything

NO I only yelled at her once and it was when she cheated on me I called her a slut. other than that i never so much as raised my voice to her. And she actually begged me to stay with her,I chose to leave because I cant live with a cheater.

As I said I'm sorry and ill behave now ok. I'm just carry scars from it and flip out easy when ppl talk about doing something like that to others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast