+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!! I Need Help!! Love Trouble!!

Help!!! I Need Help!! Love Trouble!!

I have been dating the same girl for about 2 years. her name is "selma". We have a fairly healthy relationship. We fight about a lot of little things but have not had any real big problems. I have recently begun to spend time with another girl, lets call her "penelope" strictly as friends. She is much more intelligent and funny than my current girlfriend, she is prettier and in better shape. She has all of the same tastes and hobbies as I do and I enjoy her company. HOWEVER, she is also seeing someone and has had a fairly healthy relationship for about two years. We have started spending time together more and more, progressively over the past weeks. Our lovers believe it to be harmless.

Here is my dilemma.

I find myself thinking about this new girl like I think about my current girl. I imagine what it would be like to be with her. I have considered leaving my Selma for this Penelope. I feel as though I'm falling in love with her. But I can not tell if she likes me back. She touches me a lot when talking to me, she smiles at me in a certain way, she says comments that sound like she is interested in me. Or maybe I am interpreting them as Hints because I want so badly for her to need me as much as I need her. I am falling in love all alone. and falling out of love all alone. Should I confess my feelings to the new girl "Penelope" and take a chance. Should I leave my old girlfriend "Selma" whom I still love but only second to "Penelope". Should I stay with somethning old that is for sure or something new that could very well be a crazy idea or a dream...

I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

anachronistic Guest
    go out with whom you find yourself with. who do you like to be around more? who do you care for more? who do you want to be your gf?

that is for you to decide; don't let a board full of people you don't know choose this for you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do anonymous people we've never met give anonymous individuals who we would never meet anonymous names with when there's no way for us to make them un-anonymous?

The whole time I was reading that I couldn't help but think that you chose to steal the names of Selma Hayek and Penelope Cruz to cover the names of the actual people
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

tis true, i dont know why i did but i have done that. the names are not impotant however, i just lack guidance and am unsure how to go about this, i simply wanted some insight thats alll, thank you for the replies, more would be helpful

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Why do anonymous people we've never met give anonymous individuals who we would never meet anonymous names with when there's no way for us to make them un-anonymous?
    More comfortable.

Rachel and Lila aren't the real names of the girls I've been seeing.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, so your with Selma but find yourself thinking about Penelope. Penelope is in a relationship, so are you.

I think because of the amount of time you have been spending together impacts how your feeling. If you did break up with Selma, there are no guarantees that Penelope would walk away from her relationship to be with you.

Have you and Selma been having issues? I mean before Penelope came into the picture?

When you make this choice about what you wanna do, I want you to think about the consequences. You could be leaving your gf to be with a girl who doesn't even want to be with you. Therefore you could lose everything! So, really keep this in mind when you choose what you wanna do. Its really your call. We don't know the entire situation.

But, if you choose to end things with your current gf, do it for the right reasons and not for someone else who is already taken.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    More comfortable.

Rachel and Lila aren't the real names of the girls I've been seeing.
    Bastard!

You shouldn'tve told me.

I was better off ignorant.

You can spend your whole life looking for the more intelligent, beautiful, wealthy or interesting females out there and your search will never end. There is always better.

Learn to love the person your with and be content. You'll never be happy jumping from girl to girl to find the "better" one.

The key is being content.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Salma Hayek's name is spelled with an a, btw.

Anyway, your girlfriends deserves better. Break up with her so she can find someone who actually wants her. Maybe Penelope will run off into the sunset with you, maybe not, but they're actually separate issues.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Salma Hayek's name is spelled with an a, btw.

Anyway, your girlfriends deserves better. Break up with her so she can find someone who actually wants her. Maybe Penelope will run off into the sunset with you, maybe not, but they're actually separate issues.
    +1 Giga is right.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Bastard!
    You're JUST figuring this out?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    You're JUST figuring this out?
    Had I any reason not to believe you?

Clearly now that you've broken my trust and sacrificed our friendship for your secrecy I will have to keep you at arms length.

Shame.

sazzya1987 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by punchdrunklovve View Post
    I have been dating the same girl for about 2 years. her name is "selma". We have a fairly healthy relationship. We fight about a lot of little things but have not had any real big problems. I have recently begun to spend time with another girl, lets call her "penelope" strictly as friends. She is much more intelligent and funny than my current girlfriend, she is prettier and in better shape. She has all of the same tastes and hobbies as I do and I enjoy her company. HOWEVER, she is also seeing someone and has had a fairly healthy relationship for about two years. We have started spending time together more and more, progressively over the past weeks. Our lovers believe it to be harmless.

Here is my dilemma.

I find myself thinking about this new girl like I think about my current girl. I imagine what it would be like to be with her. I have considered leaving my Selma for this Penelope. I feel as though I'm falling in love with her. But I can not tell if she likes me back. She touches me a lot when talking to me, she smiles at me in a certain way, she says comments that sound like she is interested in me. Or maybe I am interpreting them as Hints because I want so badly for her to need me as much as I need her. I am falling in love all alone. and falling out of love all alone. Should I confess my feelings to the new girl "Penelope" and take a chance. Should I leave my old girlfriend "Selma" whom I still love but only second to "Penelope". Should I stay with somethning old that is for sure or something new that could very well be a crazy idea or a dream...

I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!!
    You are running away into a fantasy, this Penelope is your friend, you are with someone and so is she. She may have feelings for you but it may just be friendship love she feels for you, even if she did feel something more than a friendship with you who is to say she will drop her boyfriend for you? And even if she did who is to say she wont do this to you in the future. You are already in a relationship with a nice girl it seems like, if you drop her and xpress your feelings to this new girl friend of yours you could loose them both. But it is really up to you. I just think it is unfair for your current girlfriend to be put through you thinking of another girl like this.

over

There is now a lot bigger of a problem...

The past few days me and Penelope have been getting progressively more intimate. The other day we went to dinner and saw a movie just the two of us. I relucted to tell my girlfriend because i felt guilty. But for some reason I have no control over myself when spending time with Penelope is an issue. Last night I went over to Penelope's house. We were listening to old records in her room and before you know it, a billie holiday song came on "I'll be seeing you" which is one of her favorites. We started slow dancing in her room, this probably already seems too overly romantic for two "friends" to be doing. She started looking at me in the special way that she does and before you know it..I kissed her. she pushed me away but only after she had kissed back for a second or two. She then played stupid and stated how we are only friends. I started pouring my heart out to her and she got even more weirded out. She said she isn't going to tell her boyfriend. I left that night and walked home. My Selma does not know. I can't bring myself to tell her. I have ruined everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast