+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is she lying?

why is she lying?

My gf of a couple months was supposed to go to her sisters wedding reception this weekend and her mom had a hotel. I was with her these past couple days and her friend came into town for the wedding and its like she was a different person. Anyways, she texted me later that night after I got home and told me her mom cancelled the hotel room and that was the reason I was coming to be with her in the room. Family/close friends wedding only. Idk her sister is kinda weird. Anyways I called the hotel to see if there were any rooms still available, thinking I could get one for us and checked her moms reservation and it wasn't cancelled! Do I confront her about this? I dot want her to think I was snooping, even though I was a little. I really don't know what to do or how to handle the situation so please help.

It sounds to me like she wanted you to stay with her in the room. Sounds normal to me.

The question is: is she going through this elaborate ruse because you don't want to sleep with her.....or is it because she's too shy to ask you directly?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.